  Search Results: lego
 Results 441 – 460 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Shell Lego promo

Yes most of europe have had them so far. The US still haven't thou! -- Terry Mason terrym@wantree.com.au LEGO: TO++ TR++(4554) #++++ S+ LS++ M+ A+ YB61M Sue Ann Barber wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  RoboTag version 0.8 -- explaination & NQC source

/* Matthew's RoboTag 0.8 for Lego Mindstorms. * * written in NQC version 0.5b1 -- (URL) * * Copyright (c) 1998 Matthew Miller. You're free to use and modify this as * you wish. You can also redistribute it, but please give me credit and * don't make (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Eatons sale

My local Eatons has LEGO (and most toys) at 30% off. I questioned a sales clerk, and was told that Eatons was getting out of toys. Their prices aren't great, but it might be worth at least looking. Remember, if you use your Eatons card and buy six (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  new lego robotics mail alias

(...) I am passing this to the Lugnet Robotics newsgroup, so that others will see it. Those of you at Netscape that DON'T know about Lugnet yet REALLY need to hit (URL) and check out the Discussion Groups there. (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Lego SW Release Date?

(...) Legoland California is scheduled to open 20 MARCH, not May. Gary GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

(...) How about a more generic reference like to encompass other future shapes? BULE - Big Useless LEGO Element??? or LELIPAD - LEGO Element Limiting Imagination, Playability, and Design??? --Roby --- Come Visit San Dilego! (URL) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Lugnet carrying rec.toys.lego?

(...) Which hit would that be? RTL shouldn't add much load. I'd appreciate this too. I've been meaning to set up a caching server which would grab all groups I wanna read, but I've not gotten around to it yet.... and this would save me the trouble. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Mid Ohio LEGO Fest '99?

(...) Well, one idea is to have a LEGO rep supply the LEGO for a play area. I've been to several stores here in Columbus where they have the LEGO balloon display (where you guess how many LEGO elements make up the display, the closest one wins a (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  LEGO CAD

Does anyone one here have Lego Cad or has ever used it? I'm looking for a "CAD" like system (for w98) to work on projects. If anyon can help, please do. Thank You, Clay Aucoin, caucoin@cruiseshoppes.com Information Technologies Director, Web (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: lego package disguise was Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree

(...) have disguised lego packages under the tree. One year I put enough bricks in every package so that they all appeared to be legos. One year I removed the legos from the box and replaced them with a treasure hunt note. Once I wrapped the puzzle (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  1st post

Greetings! Let there be lego. (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  1st Post

Greetings! Let there be lego. I'm posting here cuz I work in Oakland. (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Lugnet carrying rec.toys.lego?

(...) The first thing I'd do is check with the ISP. If I were them, I'd probably let you do it for one group. Or charge you a tiny amount per month. (...) Nah, it's only worth it if you can post. Otherwise, it seriously contributes to the demise of (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Parrot from Bricks

I remember a LEGO Parrot model from one of my sons' old Brick Kicks magazines, but now I cannot locate it. Alas my storage consists of a file folder. The kids closets have been given over to camping equipment for scouts, and Mom is forced to admit (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Controling LEGO trains via Decta Control Lab

Hi All, I have been working on controlling LEGO trains thru the Decta Control Lab and I got a tip to pulse the power to the rails to better control the trains speed. There are 8 power settings via the ctrl lab and there are really only 2 or 3 (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Lugnet carrying rec.toys.lego?

(...) I don't want RTL to die!! ;-( (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Lego Meetings?

Bill Clagett wrote (in part); (...) I haven't been too good about sorting the URL for Bay Area folks. (I've just got them in with everything else LEGO. :-) If folks reply to Bill privately (versus through the list), please send a note to me as well, (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego
(score: 0.887)

  autoFAQpost /dear-lego/lego_books.en.faq

Subject: What books are available for or about LEGO®? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: G. Crisp, 1999-01-04 Revision: Larry Pieniazek, 1999-01-04 Revision: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-04-28 Reference: (URL) woefully imcomplete Location: (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Greetings!

(...) Hi there, I am not from Perth, but this group seems to be about the only active one in Aus. I am replying from Tasmania, where there is only myself and one other person that I am aware of involved. Let me introduce myself. Name:Frances (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

lego
(score: 0.886)

  this a test of choo-choo

LEGO Trains....... (This is a test of the Choo-choo train that could make it) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 0.886)

More:  Next Page >>