 Robotics / 142
141  |  143
Subject:
new lego robotics mail alias
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 03:01:45 GMT

I've created a new aka mailing list for discussions of lego based
robotics, including lego mindstorms.  If you guys know anyone else
interested in this stuff, please forward this and invite them to
join.  The name of the alias is "legobots".  You can add yourself
from this URL:

http://aka/aka/snoop-main.cgi?alias=legobots

        --Jeff

I am passing this to the Lugnet Robotics newsgroup, so that others will see
it.

Those of you at Netscape that DON'T know about Lugnet yet REALLY need to
hit http://www.lugnet.com, and check out the Discussion Groups there.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/