 Announcements / 46
Re: Lugnet carrying rec.toys.lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 02:06:50 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:
Would there be any detrimental effect, besides the obvious hit to server
time?

Which hit would that be? RTL shouldn't add much load.

I'd appreciate this too. I've been meaning to set up a caching server which
would grab all groups I wanna read, but I've not gotten around to it
yet.... and this would save me the trouble. (Let someone else do the work,
that's what I always say. *Grin*)