  Search Results: lego
 Results 4121 – 4140 of about 154000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) Glad to hear it! And I hope that I'll have more Blacktron on the way. If I can manage to get some more building time in the next few days, I would like to enter at least one of the contests going on at the moment. (...) I'll take that as a (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) The only part of LUGNET that has the mandate of opening the lines of communication between LEGO and it's fans is .lego.* So here we have the owner of LUGNET wanting to reinforce this, which is not that far off of a debate about people (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: When will the Lego CD be finished?

(...) Hey Paul, Finishing up the text to the Lego CD as we speak.... When I started out, I was sooooo naiive! The thought that early Lego fits so nicely into different catalog years, was well... WRONG! Below I have included a sample sub-chapter on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Sheraton and LEGO Store, (Arizona) to team up this summer

If you are planning a trip to Arizona or live in the state of Arizona and looking something to do with the family. Sheraton, LEGO to team up this summer May 23, 2010 The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa has again partnered with the LEGO Store (...) (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: My Moonbase Chess Module

(...) Very nice board- I love the hoses and other greebling on the surface! The trans blue works very well for black squares. The interior is well done as well, and the railings are great. (...) While the pieces look nice, I can't imagine trying to (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  So . . . is Lego Studio available?

I was browsing LEGO.com's online ordering today, and thought I would try to order the LEGO Studios. It let me! (I didn't complete the transaction). Does this mean it's out in stores? I've been away from LUGnet for a while and a quick search saw no (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New LEGO Store in Birmingham

See the Lego jobs site - Birmingham and Brighton appear to be next. Can we interest LEGO in anywhere in the northern three-quarters of Britain? Alastair (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  300+ lego models (MISB, MIB etc.)

Hello lego fans ! Christmas is coming (and sinteklaas for Dutchies). I have over 300+ lego models for sale from my lugnet list (easy browsing) (URL) it out ! I won't sell my technic (unless I have more than 2 pieces) and my StarWars & Space also (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Perth Lego Gathering

Hi to all Perth Lego Enthusiasts, Collectors, Builders, Hoarders, etc... I will be hosting the first Perth Lego Gathering for 2007 at my place from 1pm on February 25th. So get building folks! Put the finishing touches on your latest creations and (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

(...) Lego employees that happen to be both afol's and quite knowledagable about the Lego product and customer service--and sent them to the new stores before openings as trainers for the new employees... Talk about a dream job, eh? Scott Lyttle (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: TLG Does Listen to us. (if not officaly)

(...) Yes, my opinion is, LEGO isn't fully LEGO unless it's all original from the LEGO company with no outside interference. (...) BUT, maybe they think they will make more money if they use some outside licensing in their products, supposedly (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Trawler in microscale

I finally got around to finalise this microscale trawler: (2 URLs) A part of the challenge I set myself while building it was to stick to "simple" pieces, which means that it in some ways is rather similar to the LEGO boats I built as a child. Play (...) (12 years ago, 1-May-12, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  50 x 4501 Mos Eisley Cantina parted out @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

Hello! The listing continues as this time I have added all of the parts from 50 copies of set 4501 Mos Eisley Cantina to my inventory at Troy's Surplus LEGO. There are a lot of cool minifigs in this set, including Greedo, Han Solo, and a (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) I still retain my Lego drivers license and I keep the Lego Builders Club box (for stamps) that some guy in the US sent stuff to my in back in 1996 or 1997. I got two wooden Lego boxes with red lid with fingerhole in one end of the lid. I got a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: lugnet.lego.direct not categorised

(...) LEGO Company, right between Games & Mindstorms. It's in the lower selection of groups because it isn't a product catagory (theme). James (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet. (25 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego buys Zowie Entertainment

Has Lego ever acquired another company before this? I've read the "Ultimate Lego Book" and I don't remember it mentioning anything. In fact, it almost seems against the old-fashion "family" style of the company. Of course, the company must be (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  other people's kid's lego

Have any of you AFOLs ever been over a coworker's house that doesn't know of your LEGO hobby and their kids are either playing with LEGO or you see LEGO around the house. Do you feel like you should come out of the LEGO closet? Do you try to id some (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes! (...) Because Lego is more than 'one toy'. With enough imagination You can build anything, play with it, and then build something else. Try to do that with 'Action Man' (or whatever) Because Lego keeps it's value. The bricks don't 'get (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Two new MOCs

(...) Great... warn us about the lack of profanity but don't bother mentioning the glaring, unforgivable, and unapologetic use of CLONE bricks. Frankly, this is the kind of newsgroup abuse I'm happy to take. Interesting work as usual. But don't your (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: More Rip Off Britain from LEGO

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GG74JK.yp@lugnet.com... (...) I received this from Lego today in response to my questioning the price ---...--- Dear LEGO® Shop at Home Customer, Thank you for contacting (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>