  Search Results: lego
 Results 4081 – 4100 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Alienforcer (and Bug)

(...) I love the detailing for the engine, with the robot arms making a sort of ribcage along the sides. The gun on the preposterously-long and overly-articulated arm and the evil eye both add a great comic book quality as well. (...) The rear view (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: OSS Audrey

(...) I marvel at your skills with interior design and interior access. The engines do work better on this than on the Pastier, but the very ends could be done better. The other engine (the orange dish in the rear) is also a bit simplistic, but it's (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: PCS Industries - Agriculture Environmental Control Facility

(...) Very nice, clean styling. It looks great! I particularly love the giant door with the big number and the colored lights above. And your roof detailing is nice, too. It would look better if all of the windows were clear. More pipes running (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote in message ... (...) will (...) whole (...) I'm am a little confused. The points and crossings are not discontinued but the entire train line is discontinued? How can this be? Could a new monorail be coming? I wish Lego (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

(...) This thing totally rocks! I don't see much of the Space Police style going there save for the selection of colors, but it's a beautiful design. The locomotive and guard cars both have a really beefy look to them that matches the concept (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Pharoah display in Halifax, NS, September to January

In the LEGO Club magazine for July-August 2008. "Discover the secrets of the LEGO PHAROAHS! Nova Scotia'a Hands-On Science Centre. Discovery Centre September 19th, 2008 to Jan 4th, 2009 * Enter the burial chanber to see treasures from the great tomb (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  PRIMA... the Swedish LEGO Connection...

Unlike Italy's MINITALIA, and Japan's OLO, PRIMA was a LEGO product that appears to have NOT been produced by TLG. It appears that a Swedish LEGO plastics producer by the name of GEAS KONSTHARTS of Gislaved Sweden (in south Central Sweden) produced (...) (11 years ago, 4-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Behind the Scenes: LEGO® Star Wars Droid Tales

Behind the Scenes: LEGO® Star Wars Droid Tales A look into the creative process behind LEGO Star Wars animated content with Michael Price, Michael Donovan, Anthony Daniels and Jason Cosler. Panel discussion originally held at Star Wars Celebration (...) (10 years ago, 23-Apr-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.animation, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO® Systems, Inc. sells Enfield complex for $58.9 million

LEGO® Systems, Inc. sells Enfield complex for $58.9 million, leases office space. By:Howard French, Journal Inquirer 01/03/2007 LEGO Systems Inc., has sold its Enfield buildings and leased back space in some of them for its operations, which are the (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO store in Waterloo, ON (was: LEGO store in Georgia)

Hello Jodi, Jodi Neal <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote in article <FHvvtJ.I8v@lugnet.com>... (...) Factory (...) Anyone (...) I've been to this store several times. It's an outlet-style store called The Countryside Toy Outlet. The store is indeed (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  A LEGO Price List with 4,000 entries!

One of the features of my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide that I haven't mentioned much is a LEGO Price List. I included this for folks who want to insure their old LEGO sets, but have no reference source to do so. Well my "Insurance (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  First LEGO Plastic was Cellulose Acetate and....

Well the first LEGO plastic produced for Automatic Binding Bricks (LEGO bricks from 1949-53) by TLG Billund Denmark were made of Cellulose Acetate. And anyone who has seen very old LEGO plastic can tell how much it warps. Just doing some research (...) (11 years ago, 25-Aug-13, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Space Craft Movies

Hello all Lego CAD'ers, I'm interested in creating movies (animated sequences) based on Lego space ships. My intent is to create CAD files of some of my ships and then import those into Lightwave 5.5. My first question; is this possible? You must (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: broom calvary

(...) Good idea! That's cool. I oughta try that. I would like to see a pic though. ~Dan (URL) <--My LEGO Site (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Civvie space contest entry II - Aircar.

(...) I love it! The overall shape is nice, the detailing is well done, and the landing gear looks solidly engineered. This is precisely the kind of well-polished model that I've been aiming for with my racers series, though I don't think I've hit (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego prices?

(...) The apparent reason is the market. If the US buyers expect Lego to cost X, Lego can not charge too much over that because they will lose market shares. In EU the clones are not such a big threat (yet), so Lego can charge a bit more. Plain, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Masts

(...) If not for that pesky Parks legislation, I'd say Redwood National Forest... Um, wait. You mean LEGO masts, for LEGO boats (as opposed to LEGO masts for real boats, or real masts for LEGO boats)? Of course, I have my own source, but it depends (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego and Speilberg?

I heard this on the radio this morning on the way into work (wfnx 101.7, Boston): Lego is teaming up with Stephen Speilberg to create a "Lego Movie Creator" that will allow (ahem) "kids" to create movies. The camera will hook up to your computer, (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: MILITARY LEGO

(...) I've seen some military lego, unfortunately I can't remember the URL. Have you tried to do a search for "+lego +military" on Altavista or any other search engine? I think that you can get a free virtual photo album at (URL) Möller (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Group Toy Maker Looks to Build with 'The Simpsons'

LEGO Group Toy Maker Looks to Build with 'The Simpsons' LEGO A/S, looking to expand its string partnerships with media franchises, is in talks with 20th Century Fox about making a toy set based on TV show "The Simpsons," a spokesman said on (...) (12 years ago, 8-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>