 Space / 37768
Re: Alienforcer (and Bug)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:33:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   There’s a new machine making the scene...

I love the detailing for the engine, with the robot arms making a sort of ribcage along the sides. The gun on the preposterously-long and overly-articulated arm and the evil eye both add a great comic book quality as well.

   We have no idea what “the Bug” is, but we think it hatched from the vehicle itself. Bug likes to hang out in its own crawlspace.

The rear view of the vehicle, where “the Bug” comes out, is sorta disturbing.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com