  Search Results: lego
 Results 4061 – 4080 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Places to Buy Lego - Master List

(...) Places in Canada to buy Lego are: WINNERS (primarily a "thrift" clothing outlet, but have a nice "sizable" toy dept. including a larger portion of Lego sets) [National] ZELLERS (part of the Hudson's Bay Company, which also has Lego, but the (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO® Group reports blockbuster profit (1st half of 2009)

LEGO® Group reports blockbuster profit (1st half of 2009) By Christian Wienberg Aug. 17, 2009 (Bloomberg) -- LEGO A/S, Europe’s biggest toymaker, said first-half profit jumped 60 percent as it sold more building block products based on the “Star (...) (15 years ago, 18-Aug-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: The End of Lego (was: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT))

(...) Very well stated Jim!! Today we mainly know that KKK is the principal owner of Lego. But his older sister Gunhild also owns a big chunk of Lego, as Jim has aready stated. Here's a 1958 picture of them (along with their late younger sister (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Ames to close all remaining stores

While sorting LEGO and watching CNN there was a story that indicated that Ames has decided to call it quits and will be closing all of their remaining 300+ stores over the next 10 weeks. The Ames stores around here have not had much good in the way (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO.com MindStorms Forums Contest

Hello, fellow MindStormers and LEGO Builders, Without, ah...any ado, I would like to announce the beginning of a hopefully long series of Community Projects. Run by myself and my fellow Hosts in the LEGO.com MindStorms Forums, this is a concept very (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Cleaning old Lego

Hi all, Just requesting a bit of advice from you Lego experts. What the best way to clean old Lego? I have some vintage Lego that is quite grubby from years of play and wish to restore it as best I can. Any suggestions will be gratefully received. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Not sure. LEGO(r)'s own internal format? There IS one but few know details. The LEGO Creator(tm) format? In fact one would speculate that a "good" Creator-like program would need this info to be workable. LEOCad(tm) uses same/different format? (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO wins an award!!

(...) I just read the article, but there are a few slight discrepancies. First of all, 1932 was the year Ole Kirk Cristiansen (current LEGO Chairman KKK's grandfather) started making wooden toys and called them "LEGO", which translates to "play (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LegOz 2000.7 wrap up. - WARNING

*** WARNING *** Attending one of these functions may cause damage to your Wallet! After attending on Sunday, I have been out every day this week, at lunch and even after work, looking at Lego, touching Lego, buying Lego. I think I have almost (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

* Would you buy LEGO toys for children 0-11? Y/N Yes * Why / Why not? For my son, because he will inherit my collection. For others, because I think it is a good toy, and between lego.com, bricklink and other sites I know where the deals are. * What (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Club Name discussion

(...) I would caution against using the name "LEGO Club" in any capacity without the explicit approval of LEGO. Note that "LEGO Club" is a name already taken by TLG and used by TLG in an official capaicty -- in the U.S. and Canada and possibly other (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) The difference is collossal. One is a company acting opportunistically to dump obsolete stock and the other is a community of like-minded peers sharing information. Please don't think that anyone is saying that LEGO shouldn't be allowed to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  For auction, lots of unopened LEGO!

Howdy... Last night I put on eBay 16 LEGO auctions. Most of the sets are sealed and in a mint condition. Take a look below for descriptions: MISB LEGO set 2152 (Robo Raptor) (URL) LEGO set 2161 (Aqua Dozer) (URL) LEGO set 3052 (Ninja Fire Fortress) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  [rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers

Hi guys, I'd like to tentatively announce the rtlToronto Robotics Event at BrickFest 2003 in Washington DC: (URL) will be run by Jeff Van Winden and yours truly at everyone's favourite Lego enthusiast gathering this August and you're invited to be a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.events) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Queen Amidala

Hello fellow LEGO enthusiasts For my inaugural posting to this wonderful thing called lugnet I'd like to extend an invitation to those curious enough to see my first LEGO sculpture worth sharing with you fine folk: Queen Amidala. (URL) the crudeness (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Introducing Lego SEAL Team 9

(...) What? Lego SEALs are selected from volunteers who are usually single. Horrible accidents happen. But they are rare.... - Marc Creator SEAL Team 9 (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Pricing on Lego Sets

(...) I agree completely with you both. The LEGO Company had a couple of rough years in the retail market. I notice the shelf space for LEGO products shrinking in major retailers. I see huge blow outs by major retailers of poorly selling themes, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

Marco Chiappa wrote: > LEGO mi ha proposto "LEGO fan fest" ma potrebbe (...) Ciao. Anche io preferirei "Itlug LEGOfest", anzi "ItLUG Legofest". So bene che Lego sarebbe un marchio, ma il termine e' abbastanza di uso comune per indicare un certo tipo (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Kids' sweets in Lego-compatible box

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GE58vt.Lpu@lugnet.com... (...) Lego (...) The fonts used on earlier bricks were different - some had a really nice "open O" script... It might even be a Samsonite brick from the US - (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  MN FIRST LEGO League

Here is a new LEGO Mindstorms Page.  This page is for the Minnesota FIRST LEGO league competition which is for kids ages 9-14 and is part of the larger international FIRST LEGO league program.  Probably the interesting thing for this group is the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>