 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 139
138  |  140
Subject:
MN FIRST LEGO League
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 04:31:24 GMT

Here is a new LEGO Mindstorms Page.  This page is for the Minnesota FIRST
LEGO league competition which is for kids ages 9-14 and is part of the
larger international FIRST LEGO league program.  Probably the interesting
thing for this group is the MPEG section under the pictures page.  I would
be interested in any feedback on this page and these videos.  This page is
being put together by a high school intern working for me this summer, Ye
Yang, so please be gentle with any criticism as Ye is just learning Web
page development. I know there are still some bugs in it. Comment directly
to Ye or me.

http://www.htc.honeywell.com/fll/

Thanks!

I'll be on a list for couple days but then off for a few weeks as I'm
leaving for a vacation to a place without email. Follow up questions to Tim
Jump on the contacts page

Regards, Fred

Fred Rose                                   Ph: 612.951.7106
Honeywell Technology Center       fax: 612.951.7438
3660 Technology Dr.
Minneapolis, MN 55418
rose@htc.honeywell.com