  Search Results: lego
 Results 3661 – 3680 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Aren't they both owned by TLC? And no, I am not confusing anything at all. I was suggesting a solution for TLC overstock -- whether it goes to the outlet store or to the S@H service is surely a matter of choice. I am hoping that in the future (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Minifig lots on eBay - Castle, Harry Potter, Rock Raiders, More!

I posted a bunch of minifig auctions to eBay. To view all of my auctions, go here: (URL) Listed: Item name: lego - 10 Blue Chain Mail Castle Minifigs To view item, click here: (URL) name: Lego - 20 Rock Raiders Axel Minifigs To view item, click (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Brickfete - LEGO Fan Fest - July 4 & 5

LEGO fans, join us for our 5th Birthday! July 4 & 5 (10 am to 3 pm) at Delta Toronto East ((URL) for more info Tickets (URL) are on sale online until midnight Thursday, after that tickets must be bought at the door (cash only). VIP and Exclusive (...) (9 years ago, 30-Jun-15, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.quelug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Okay. Fair enough, the Terms of Use being what they are. Sorry about the language, Folks. But they are just words, after all. Tom and I could have done far worse. I think we only hit the heights of vulgarity and not even outright obscenity -- (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: When is Lego actually considered old?

(...) Ahhhhhh yessssss...... old LEGO. Cellulose Acetate was the material used in LEGO from the mid 50's thru 1963, although I have seen a few pieces it in sets as recent as 1966. Here's a rule of thumb, if it doesn't fit well, it's probably CA. If (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO AFVs

Cross-posted from LEGO Military: I recently attended Brick World and I was really impressed with the city battle. There were many Mechs and AFV's. For some time I have been interested in doing AFV's. The cost of buying mass amounts of separate links (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.military)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  For LEGO, Rising Wealth Means More Play - and Business

For LEGO, rising wealth means more play - and business By Eveline Danubrata and Laura Philomin SINGAPORE. Thursday Oct 3, 2013 (Reuters) - The boss of LEGO Group carries two business cards - one the usual kind and the other a LEGO mini-figure in his (...) (11 years ago, 6-Oct-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: well, _that_ was interesting!

(...) ya ya... whatever. :) lets not stop doing what i started. enuff of all the self congratulation. just admit that all the crap was crap and we can move on. i mean... how can people say that your house(s) were cool, and then say that ~MY~ MOC was (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I wonder if I have missed something important. When I read the information in the press release that people can use a free modeling program to represent their model and then submit it to buy the parts needed, I thought this program would be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: buying lego in london

"gil faran" <farang@zahav.net.il> wrote in message news:Gv1F2I.6IK@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry, but shops selling Lego in London at good prices don't really exist. Lego is more expensive in the UK than in the rest of Europe and the US. I do not think (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Studios add-ons now available at shop.lego.com

I just noticed that the new add-on sets for LEGO Studios are now available for online purchase at shop.lego.com. Most are in stock with the exception of 1354 (Dino Head Attack) and 1357 (Cameraman). Happy movie making! -Todd (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) You are right, your post was edited to exclude the URL. I am still working out what the external URL policy is, and will add it to the ToS and post here as soon as it is resolved. As far as the editing, what do you all think? Would you prefer (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Rob Stehlik Video Extravaganza

Okay, no such luck, but here's two videos of Rob's great creations: (URL) is Rob's entry at the Eastern Canada Robot Games at the Ontario Science Center in September of 2002, for their fire fighting competition. Rob's was probably the best and most (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  7740, 8480, 107, 850, 8844 etc. for sale

The following Lego for sale. Lego nr. - Description - Price in US$ Original building instructions=BI Lego pictures: (URL) at least IE 4 or Netscape 4 Mentioned if boxed Trains: 7740 Passanger train, all bricks and all original, BI, fine condition (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: TechTV and Lego

(...) TechTV has had lego on twice in the last week or so. Right now, 2pm I'm watching Call for Help and they're reviewing the free program of the day. It's BrickCAD, and they did just a 30 second bit on it. But on Tech Live they did a story on the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005

(...) 2 minutes 34 seconds of LEGO content with 128 minutes of filler...and that's without commercials. Anyway, I clipped the total sum of LEGO content from all 3 hours of the show: (URL) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Stanley writes: (...) Sheesh. Even if you were, I still don't care. My hypothetical was about outlet stores and TLC favoring the few when they could favor a greater number of persons. And I really don't resent it. I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Lays Cornerstone of €200 mln Expansion in Hungary

LEGO Lays Cornerstone of €200 mln Expansion in Hungary Date: April 22, 2013, MTI - Econews Danish toymaker LEGO on Friday laid the cornerstone of a €200 million expansion of its production capacity in Nyíregyháza. Prime Minister Viktor Orbán (...) (11 years ago, 6-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: sPace3800 - P38 contest entry

(...) I really like this. The color scheme and almost-blocky shape makes it look particularly vicious. The Slug cans are a nice touch, though it seems like they would look better with a bit more greebly stuff inside, between the chrome domes and the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Tommy the Floating Head

(...) (URL) Why is the Jr. Marshall wearing nothing but briefs and epaulets? Is he working on not being such a poor lover? (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>