 Local / United Kingdom / 8034
Re: buying lego in london
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:22:09 GMT

"gil faran" <farang@zahav.net.il> wrote in message
news:Gv1F2I.6IK@lugnet.com...
hello all
i will be in london frin this thursday (for a week).
can you recomend me for shop that sell lego in good price.
please let me know befor you are going to clean them all
thanks gil

Sorry, but shops selling Lego in London at good prices don't really
exist.
Lego is more expensive in the UK than in the rest of Europe and the US.
I do not think you will find Lego in the UK cheaper than Italy.

You may find some items in sales of course.
Woolworths for example are doing a 'buy one get one half price' on Harry
Poter Lego.

Avoid Hamleys the famous London toy store - their prices are probably
some of the highest in the world. Also avoid Harrods - also very
expensive-  and Selfridges - for same reason

In the centre of London there are very few toy stores.
Your best bet might be John Lewis Department store who have good prices.

If you go out of town then of course any Toys R Us will have a good
range of Lego.
Or of course , you could go to LegoLand Windsor.

lawrence