  Search Results: lego
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

Well according to the latest catalog, Lego is calling them new GREEN BRICKS. Rose Gary Istok wrote in message <39F057F0.406C3BAC@u...ch.edu>... (...) grey, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  More planes, trains, Ninja, Promo, SW, Town, Pardisa, etc.

We are having another sealed Lego auction, it has been a while. Lots of quality items, most are 1990's. (URL) Promo , Star wars, Classic train, Paradisa, Castle, Town, Ninja. Classic baseplates. Rosemary Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO

Larry, I have a more novel idea: how about starting the box out with people who have nobody to trade with. Out here in Fresno, it is about 3 1/2 to 4 hours to drive to the nearest other AFOL. No Lego in garage sales, swap meets or antique stores. My (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO® to cut up to 1,000 jobs

LEGO® to cut up to 1,000 jobs Business Newswire March 2, 2004 COPENHAGEN - Beleaguered Danish toy giant LEGO®, will lay off up to 1,000 employees worldwide, or 12% of its staff, after registering record losses in 2003, the Danish financial daily (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company

(...) ...sounds like a great idea. Perhaps an idea to keep the signal to noise ratio high is to require follow-ups go to a diff group (similar to lugnet.announce) except for certain people (like Brad). Perhaps create lego.followup to direct most (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  APRIL rtlToronto Dinner

It's that time of month, where I post to the group to come out for out monthly LUG dinner - Swiss Challet Etobicoke ON 7pm Friday April 8th Great news, I won't be there, 'cause I will be attending Brickfete St Jacobs I would encourage EVERYONE to go (...) (9 years ago, 5-Apr-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Giant Tiger has some LEGO

Giant Tiger flyer in today's paper has LEGO. I didn't know they sold LEGO. "Flyer effective today, ends April 22" (a week Tuesday). LEGO Legends of Chima (assorted, 96-97 pieces) $12. Flyer pictures: 70110 Tower Target 70105 Nest Dive Video games (...) (11 years ago, 16-Apr-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: FIRST LEGO League International

(...) My kids love Lego, and this year my 12 year old has a Robotics course at school. I'm mostly enthusiastic with the Mindstorms part of Lego. I like the idea of teaching young kids programming through Robolab. (...) I've discussed the First Lego (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.loc.il)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) According to someone who worked for Ashley at LEGOLAND California, Ashley doesn't actually work for LEGO anymore. If other LEGO employees wish to post there officially, we'll reexamine the issue. (...) Try not to think of it as a restriction (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Dear LEGO...

Jake, ...or whatever other LEGO representative that might be reading this... Why has Canada been left out of this big list of LEGO store openings?!?! Not to ignore other countries, but Canada actually had a LEGO S@H until a couple years ago, and (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Billy Bob's Scarab, a buggy prospecting ship

(...) Thanks! And I do expect there to be a "next" again soon (not like the months of silence at a stretch that has characterized my site for the past two years). (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Old Man's Hut

(...) Beautiful! The hut has an elegant shape with attractive colors, and is well detailed. And the hermit has a bed, a table, and a dead bird on a spit. What else does anyone really need? (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO Sculpture: Santa Claus

Here's a Christmas-themed LEGO Sculpture that I actually finished a couple of weeks ago, but have just now gotten around to documenting: LEGO Santa Claus: (URL) ---...--- Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org "Oh (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Super Bulk and Mega Bulk Lots @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

Need a lot of a particular element? Well then Super Bulk and Mega Bulk lots at Troy's Surplus LEGO are just what you are looking for! These lots offer exceptional savings to those that purchase large quantities of particular elements. To see all of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  200 purple/blue McD#5 Slopes & more ending tonight

50 New 2x8 Green Lego Plates 24 New Lego Slanted Wall Panels Stone Decor 200 New Lego 2x3 purple/blue slopes (McD#5) 42 New Dark Gray (Grey) 2x4 Round Lego Bricks 50 New Trans-Orange Lego SW Ship Lasers Look Here's the link to all my auctions: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego block

(...) I just hit Lego block recently... My gigantic castle, the first major MOC I'm building, which will be the basis of my Castle World Adventures, has gorund to a halt. It's been segmentalized and dropped into my Lego closet... Instead of working (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego is from Venus, AFOL are from Mars

(...) Hmm... If we visualise LEGO Direct as an outreach colony from the LEGO planet to our AFOL planet, and we visualise those who've infiltrated LEGO recently (in the best sense of the word) as an outreach colony from our AFOL planet to the LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Joe's LEGO Webpage

Joe, your LEGO models captured my attention as has not been the case in a very long time. Not only did your photography bring me into the scene, but the design, layout, and presentation of your LEGO work are fantastic. I am awesomely struck with all (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Drafting, Then and Now

(...) At least he's got a window office! Is this you? These are both great. I especially like the corner desk with clip-mounted keyboard and monitor. Oh, and your photocopier further down the photostream is awesome. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Purist Question

(...) When building microfig styled Lego towns, I tend to integrate both the lego and non lego items so they kind of mix. Usually, though, I get a hold of those model trees and grass landscaping stuff (it's kind of hard to describe) at the hobby (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>