 General / 24608
Re: Lego is from Venus, AFOL are from Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 20:53:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
LEGO is from Venus, we are from Mars.
We are just never going to understand each other.
We are on different planets.

Hmm...  If we visualise LEGO Direct as an outreach colony from the LEGO
planet to our AFOL planet, and we visualise those who've infiltrated LEGO
recently (in the best sense of the word) as an outreach colony from our
AFOL planet to the LEGO planet, perhaps in time our two planets will be
able to understand one another.

--Todd