  Search Results: lego
 Results 3121 – 3140 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cybermaster alternative software

(...) You can use NQC which supports several targets (RCX, RCX2, Scout, and CyberMaster). Call Lego Consumer Affairs (search News, or check lego.com for the number), they may be able to replace your German CD with an english language version if you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  New MOC: Flying Lamborghini

Debuted at Brickfest this year, a hover Lamborgini in approximately Technic Figure scale: (URL) LMKWYT! --Bram (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

(...) I'll do as I please. If you want an explanation, here it is: Anyone with enough money can collect LEGOs. There's no talent or creativity involved. There's no artistry, skill or vision either. Collection is consumption. Consumption doesn't earn (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Another "borrowed" picture...

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8rpp2.8oK@lugnet.com... (...) SEE SIG! Let's not dis The Lego Group Lego is not a toy: it's a way of life! Build on! swrunyan@uswest.net (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Legal to sell "reverse engineered" copies of LEGO stickers?

(...) LEGO is picky about e.g. Vestas, but they don't care (and most other bussinesses too) about other stickers (see www.ministickers.nl for our collection of vinyl/pvc stickers). (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Memorial Day Vacation @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

I will be going on vacation from Friday, May 26, 2006 through Monday, May 29, 2006. My store will remain open during this time period, but I will not be able to process orders or reply to e-mails during this time. All current orders have been (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Although the "elite have's" are more than likely the ones, even among AFOLs, who will be their best customers. I don't know what Lego Direct will end up being, if anything at all. I'm _personally_ offended at the nonchalant way ol Brad jumps (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO in the New York Times!

(...) I put it in the brackets. Gary Here it is: [[[It was not until the recent holiday shopping season that Lego Systems Inc. rolled out the Lego & Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set, a $180 kit meant to turn children into makers of short digital (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Is 6461 Surveillance Chopper a real set?

I was looking through Felix Greco's Aquazone webpage, which linked to another page that featured ray-traced LEGO models ((URL) One of the sets shown as a raytrace is 6461 Surveillance Chopper. I had never seen this set before. I looked the set up in (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Tp be fair then, it does take two to tango- and only one to either a) place a followup-to an appropriate group or b) remember that Lugnet is supposed to be about fun, shrug and walk away. Was this post any more on-topic for lugnet.dear-lego? (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO and me--was Re: How Lego Saved My Life (Long Post)

In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes: <snip> (...) Wow, long story--glad it's going someplace better, i.e. not drinking to excess. My story will be a bit shorter... LEGO has always been a part of my life, since before I can remember. There (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

Well lets see there are a few things missing from this Doctors discussions.... 1) Most Lego sets from 1955-65 had one thing in common.... the picture on the box top had nothing to do with what was inside the box! 2) Until around 1965 most sets (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

Looks like LEGO will be planning even more outlets. I heard that LEGO might open an outlet at the world's largest outlet mall, Sawgrass Mills, outside of Miami. (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO® Company to Enter Arts & Crafts Category

(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 12, 2003- LEGO® Company to Enter Arts & Crafts Category with Launch of CLIKITS; Innovative New Fashion Design System Gives Girls Power to Create Jewelry, Room Decor, Accessories ENFIELD, Conn.-- LEGO is known for its products (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: 2 New MOCs: Barrow and Rocket Saddle

(...) I like them both, but the saddle just takes the cake. That's got to be one of the best MOCs I've ever seen in the around 20 pieces range. (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Richard raises an interesting point, one which I hope the advent of LEGO Direct will adequately address. I've been geeting the irrits reading this particular debate (why hasn't it moved to .off-topic.debate yet?) with you guys complaining (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  105 Lb Lot of Brand New Sorted Lego & 160+ Used Lego Auctions

Hello, The 105 Lb Lot of Brand New Sorted Lego has been listed just moments ago on Ebay with a Buy it now. Please follow the link below to check it out. (URL) Now we have 11 Instant Puchase auctions running for all of our NEW Lego Minifigs, such as (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO Poems

Poerty meets Lego! Back during my high school years I wrote a lot of poerty on various topics. Most of it dark poetry but poetry none the less. In any case, today it occured to me that my poems would have a better effect on people if I placed an (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  The NGLTC LEGO collection just got bigger.....

The NGLTC LEGO collection just got bigger, or maybe the truck just got smaller. :) (URL) OK maybe the truck didn't get smaller, but we did rescue some fine LEGO sculptures. Recently a set of LEGO sculptures from the LEGO Imagination Center in (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

In lugnet.general, Steve Martin writes: <snip> (...) LOL too! Give her time, Steve, and she probably won't need very much, with your encouragement... my just-turned-two-year-old has lots of Primo and Duplo, and she continually asks to "build a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

lego
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>