 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17146
17145  |  17147
Subject:
Memorial Day Vacation @ Troy's Surplus LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 22:14:29 GMT

I will be going on vacation from Friday, May 26, 2006 through Monday, May 29,
2006.  My store will remain open during this time period, but I will not be able
to process orders or reply to e-mails during this time.

All current orders have been invoiced and those whose payments are received by
Thursday morning will be shipped out Thursday.  All others will be shipped upon
my return on Tuesday.

New orders will begin to be processed again starting on Tuesday, and will be
processed in the order they were received.  It may take a couple days to get
caught up if there are a lot of orders.

Thanks,

Troy
Troy's Surplus LEGO