  Search Results: lego
 Results 2521 – 2540 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO 6339 Shuttle Launch Pad SEALED NEW -95

LEGO 6339. New and unopened ! This is the Lego 6339 " Shuttle Launch Pad " from year 1995. The real Launch Command from Lego Town system. And it is sealed, of course! (URL) regards from Norway Christian (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Dacta is now 'LEGO Educational Division'

(...) Yep, after receiving an email from Bernard Catt (EdEx), he's confirmed they do sell to the public, and they're working on on-line ordering in the near future (you can order by email). He sent me a catalog & some brochures & stuff, and going (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.dacta)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: GUPPIE

(...) I love the little craft- that's a beautiful use of that nasty part! In fact, it's used better here than for its original purpose. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Microscale EDD Starfighter from "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century"

(...) The one in the proper white coloration is pretty cool. It captures the design nicely. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 11-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  New LEGO Parts for AFOLs.....

Dear LEGO Direct, Previously I made a request for some new LEGO Architectural elements that can be used by the Town and Train Systems (or any other systems that can find it useful). After viewing some of the nice pieces used in the Belville System, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct) !

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Searching the LEGO site

After looking at the various URLs in the recent LEGO Mania magazine, www.lego.com/bigbuild/ to enter the Scooby-Doo & Rock Raiders contest www.lego.com/mcdonalds/ to preview (only one so far) happy meal sets www.lego.com/topsecret/ for select (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Lego, you fool!

(...) Dear Lego, I don't care why you changed the gray shades (color palette reasons, or because they are more "beautiful" or because you save 1 cent for every billion parts molded - I suspect this is the REAL reason -), but the result of it is that (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Lego Universe Update

The Lego Universe project continues... Recently a reporter from BBC had a chance to attend a special session with the LU team to see how things are progressing. You can read about it here: (URL) you haven't already, please visit www.legouniverse.com (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce) !

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Hauntd Houses- What are your views?

(...) oh yeah? wanna bet? i _will_ create "the rocky horror horror lego show" one day! i'm collecting gray heads for the addams family as well! my creations have been mentioned several times in these threads, so might as well toss in two pence. this (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I agree with Chris, I too want people to copy my work (if they really like it). I have a lot of rare parts that would certainly drop in value if they were made available again, but then I could build a building with black or gray 1x2x2 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I don't think you can expect any such effect. Keep in mind that there's more to a LEGO set than the parts included and the main model. There's also the box and instruction artwork, specialized minifigs, cartoons, the theme itself, as well as (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  More name ideas

Here are some more proposed names for our nameless Lego group: UTACS--Utah tube and clutch society SLLUG--Salt Lake Lego Users Group ("SLUG") DBUG--Deseret Brick Users Group ULUG--Utah Lego Users Group ULEC--Utah Lego Enthusiasts Club ULC--Utah Lego (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: TLC hiring fans (was: Re: AFOLs as cheapskates)

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) But does he also cover Southern Idaho? Tukwila is atleast 8 hours from here. If Lego has one rep covering all the Northwest then Lego has given him a LARGE territory. It takes fours hours to drive from Boise (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G55r47.8xK@lugnet.com... (...) There is an incredible opportunity there, I've had many conversations with people in the commuinty about what is there. I haven't heard from them about anything (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO in auction titles (was: Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions)

(...) Let me expand on this a bit before I set in confusion amount the readers. If you are selling an offical LEGO product (say Star Wars Falcon #100) you **CAN** in the title say: "LEGO Star Wars Falcon #100" or use the term "LEGO" becuase you are (...) (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"

(...) I don't know about anyone else, but I think it looks just like a Telefunken U-47. (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Really. So if I look at the Guild of Bricksmith page, and copy one of your designs, and place it in my living room, you're going to take me to court? Good luck not getting laughed at by the judge. You do realise that you have to prove some (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Goshawk

(URL) In Arcadia Lego new ship the Goshawk LMKWYT -paul (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Why does it disappoint you? I've spent all my working life trying to get others to copy me. (...) I doubt LEGO will put GoBed sets in the shops. Or if they did, they'd dumb them down a little - would have accept that at even 0.006 / brick? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) If you do buy sets purely to build with, why does the eBay market getting hurt make you sad? I buy sets only to build with, and hurting the eBay market makes me neither happy nor sad. The only thing I see in it is that I can finally buy sets (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>