  Search Results: lego
 Results 201 – 220 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Roses are ...LEGO?

Another LEGO Shop At Home eBay auction just launched, and this one is one of my favorites! From the auction description: "Now, for the first time being offered to the public, you can add a LEGO touch to Valentine's Day with a bouquet of a dozen LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  MSC Cruises And The LEGO Group Partner To Create Ultimate LEGO Experience At Sea

MSC Cruises And The LEGO Group Partner To Create Ultimate LEGO Experience At Sea New, Unique Shipboard LEGO® Playrooms and LEGO® Competitions and Games Available for Free to MSC Cruises' Guests FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Oct. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- (...) (10 years ago, 31-Oct-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  LEGO Fanwelt Deutschland

LEGO Germany, LEGO Community Development e i fan tedeschi stanno organizzando un grosso evento a Colonia, Germania il 6-9 Novembre 2008. Il sito internet è on-line qui: www.LEGOFanWelt.de Marco Chiappa LEGO Ambassador (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Lego TV show.

Looks like there is a Lego Animated TV show coming soon. Read about it here: (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3A2DBF9B.B4FBF12F@t...com.au>... (...) Look here: (URL) and you'll see this: "The LEGO Shop at Home, the largest LEGO store in the world, offers consumers from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Enforce .lego.* rules

(...) This is probably due to the confusion between the .dear-lego and .lego.* rules. I would like to make a more concrete suggestion: get rid of .dear-lego, and create some .lego.* groups that are specifically for discussions among lugnetters about (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Portachiavi Lego

(...) LEGO DIRECT ITALIA... questa è il nome esatto... non vorrei che qualcuno facesse confusione con il mio alias su BrickLink (legoitalia)... :-)))))) I numeri di Telefon sono: 0231032222 (LEGO Direct Italy) e 02319271 (TLC) Quei portachiavi sono (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Lego in Fastcompany magazine

I found this statement interesting, "Lego Direct, the catalog and Internet-sales division, produced the Sopwith Camel biplane kit. The plane was designed in a single day, and the kit was approved in something like two weeks." The Sopwith Camel is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Ethernet for RCX?

(...) network (...) Or maybe you could set the RCX up as a Quake server... 8P Lego Lad -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

Actually, I have a question for Todd. Is it possible to have the same cookie on my machine that lets me see or not see certain groups in the main page also let me not see any of Richard Marchetti's posts? I am half-kidding, but half not. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general) !

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com

From my colleagues in PR: ===...=== For Release on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 Boston Red Sox, LEGO Company and MLB Properties Create a Holiday Hit for Red Sox Fans Lego Models of Fenway Park, Wally the Green Monster to be Auctioned at MLB.com (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: LEGO fires CEO Plougman - concentrates on bricks

I can't tell you how many people I have helped in the Lego aisle this past year. People looking for Duplo size Lego were confused. These people were buying products for children that were not their own. (Individuals not familiar with the product (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

All, I would like to take this opportunity to announce a cool new project many years in the making. I hope you find this as exciting as I do. == A new LEGO building application == LEGO has been making building software for many years now (like LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: TLG == Lego ? "Yes" : "No"

(...) The Lego Group (a.k.a. "TLG") is a multinational conglomerate (if that's the right term) and is the "parent" company of approximately 40-50 companies. Companies in the Lego Group have names like LEGO Systems Inc., LEGOLAND California Inc., (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Blurry

(...) I don't know... (URL) (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote: **snip** (...) Yes (...) Lego is a fun and creative toy. No kid should grow up without Lego. (...) Lego doesn't need "features" unless you count going back to its roots a feature. Lego is all about building, not (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  The LEGO Logo

Dear LEGO, I can understand the LEGO Groups desire to protect their logo and to prevent confusion on the internet. The first LEGO fan site I visited some six years ago used the LEGO Logo, and being new to the internet I mistook the site for an (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Lego verb (was: Lego Breaks)

(...) I suggest we just stick to the simple form to "Lego"(I/You/We/They Lego; He Legoes). After all, Lego is the first person single (the "I-form"; describing grammar in a foreign language isn't simple, you know ...) of the Latin verb "legere", (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Recommended Add-On Sets?

Turbo Command has quite a few 14 length beams - six black and two grey ones. The wheels are really nice. It also comes with a differential and one of those grey slip cogs. Quite a nice set! The software that comes with it is a bit ropey though - the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.029)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) I am a mom, sons 4 (almost 5) and 1. My son has had no interest in Jr. sets past the age of three. He likes my town sets, from the early 90's and 80's because of the detail, like garage doors. I talk to my (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.029)

More:  Next Page >>