  Search Results: lego
 Results 1961 – 1980 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  1000steine-Land in Berlin - Gallery

Hi, 106 nice pictures of the german lego event in berlin ! :) check "events" at: (URL) --- (URL) ( german page ) *** JOIN the Medieval Lego Webring at: (URL) *** --- -- (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) That is to be expected, and that wasn't the point I was trying to make. I'm not offended by people copying my designs for their own private enjoyment. Suppose LEGO claims rights to any sets you create using their service. Suppose they go on to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  FS/FT Used Lego sets and instructions

USED LEGO SETS AND BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS ---...--- The following Used Lego sets and Building Instructions are from my personal Lego collection. Sets are 100% complete with no piece substitutions unless noted. Condition is Excellent to Very Good. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Oh no, what have I done!?!?

(...) On the other hand, here in Australia I have never heard Lego, or Lego bricks or a Lego set, referred to as "Legos". That's because we still speak English :^) [j/k, j/k]. My pet theory is that it's because Aussies learn a large number of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Legowiki

I am thinking of starting LegoWiki, to be about Lego the company, Lego the brick, and Lego the community. A Wiki is a collaboratively created and edited site, where the content is released under a free license, such as the GNU Free Document License (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) Ouch, but taking your own advise, I shouldn't care what you say...right? Actually, I don't loose any sleep over anyone thinking that I'm childish or odd in some way because LEGO is a hobby of mine. The purpose of my post was to spur creativity (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  new and improved(?) craigo-lego

hi y'all ~ i just want to announce a couple of new things in the world of craigo-lego... first off, is the new e-mail address. i've activated an entire webtv account for nothing but lego. this gives me lots more storage (memory is a precious thing (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  St. Louis Lego Store

I don't know if anybody has been to the Galleria Mall here in St. Louis lately, but a Lego store has moved in recently. It had all the new themes: Star Wars, Bionicle, Creator, Harry Potter, Extreme Sports, etc. The store did have some Lego (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: New LEGO factory inaugurated

Adrian Drake wrote in message ... (...) But note this bit in the press release: "They assemble LEGO elements for various LEGO construction sets and construct LEGO models for the LEGOLAND Parks." What they are closing in Enfield is the *moulding* (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) There's a strong chance that a mutually beneficial relationship between L-CAD developers and TLC may emerge. LEGO is keeping a very open mind about new data formats. My sense is that they not only want to be able to import LDraw .DAT files (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  R: "LA" Lego!

A firenze e dintorni si parla di Lego come entità maschile mentre il femminile lo usiamo nei confronti della società. Per tornare agli altri esempi noi usiamo per i mezzi pubblici sia l'indicazione della linea (al femminile) che l'indicazione del (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  FA: Trains Space Yellow Castle Town Aquazone on SeriousCollector.com

Click here to bid or view (URL) here: (URL) Currently 8857 Technic Street Chopper (used) $40.00 Lego 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191 : Extreme Team (Kabaya), MISB $25.00 Lego 3070, 3071, 3072, 3073 : Insectoids (Kabaya), MISB $25.00 Lego Accessories: 846 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  LEGO 111 Train set from 1966. MISB in cellophane !

LEGO 111 . From year 1966. Lego Starter Train Set . Never opened. Still sealed in cellophane. This is the very first Lego train set ever. It is very, very rare to find in this new/sealed condition. It may be not many left in the world. (URL) regards (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  LEGO 111 Train set from 1966. MISB in cellophane !

LEGO 111 . From year 1966. Lego Starter Train Set . Never opened. Still sealed in cellophane. This is the very first Lego train set ever. It is very, very rare to find in this new/sealed condition. It may be not many left in the world. (URL) regards (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) Another weird thing is the arctic sets rang up as LEGO, not DUPLO LEGO. Looking over my receipt, some are called LEGO, some are called DUPLO LEGO, and some are called LEGO DUPLO. Only one of the items had a star next to it, meaning sale: 7124, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Christmas Auction has less than 6 hours to go

(deutsche Version folgt unten) ---...--- Dear LEGO enthusiast, this posting just reminds you that all items in my LEGO Christmas Auction will close within 4 to 6 hours from now. Here is a list of the items, with current prices: Short Description (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Lego Helps Hospitalized Child

Dear Lego, While out at a social gathering I met someone that told me a touching story and I thought I'd share it with you folks. As an Artist, I often goto shows and events to help continue to make new contacts and network with other local Artists. (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.people) !

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Shared LEGO Calendars on BrickBuildr

So a little background on this feature... Joe Meno and I were talking the other night about the idea of 'shared' calendars. I was explaining to him about my 'Central Florida Tech' calendar, that I had invited a person or two to add events to it & (...) (16 years ago, 29-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Grotestque LEGO pictures

(...) More like a day... Unable to access, address not found. From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

SELL: 6 different types Display Lego Figures. 18" Tall. same size as you see which display in Toys'R US. Originally in NOT FOR SALE and DISPLAY purpose only. ALl 100% NEW and original. pls feel free to send me email for more details and pictures. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.015)

More:  Next Page >>