  Search Results: lego
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Finding Lego

(...) The only LEGO(r) piece I have found was a 2x8 yellow plate. I found it in a dirt parking lot but I forget where. Somewhere in Michigan or nearby though as it's still in the trunk of my car (it wouldn't clean up) as a reminder not to drop MY (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: LEGO in NZ?

(...) Lego is not particularly cheap here in New Zealand, but with the NZ dollar equal to only 43 cents US, you may be able to score yourself some bargains! For example, (if it was available) the Harry Potter train was retailing at 129.95 NZD. That (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.nz)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  More LEGO-Trucks!!

More LEGO-Trucks: (URL) are built by Benny van Ziel, Netherlands. They're based on Black Cat wheels. (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: lego-email

nederland@lego.com Duq "bastiaan v.kesteren" <b.van.kesteren53@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:H1rMv6.KAw@lugnet.com... (...) service (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Cleaning Lego

(...) All new lego to the collection that comes from second hand sources goes through the dishwasher here. I put them in a mesh laundry bag that zips up, and put it on the top rack away from the heating element. I've put things as small as technic (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) Lego calls that color Dark Green. (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Lego Bible Study

Lego Bible Study went well. Though folks were very eager to learn more about our construction clubs, I managed to keep us focused on the textual deconstruction at hand. Unfortunately, a young person showed up, so I couldn't spend as much time on the (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.edu, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Leave His LEGO Alone

Leave His LEGO Alone Buffalo Sabres Tough Guy Enjoying The Building Blocks Of Success By Randy Schultz Patrick Kaleta leads a double life. (Buffalo Sabres NHL player) On the ice, the Buffalo Sabres bruising forward is known for his bone-crushing (...) (13 years ago, 18-Jan-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: LEGO e figli, ovvero LEGO e pedagogia

provo a risponderti, anche perchè la discussione è intressante. io ho due figli, un maschio di sette anni ed una femmina di 9 anni. Ho iniziato a regalargli scatole di duplo quando avevano 1 e 3 anni, inizialmente ero io che costruivo cose per loro, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  LEGO(R) Group Sales boom in 2008

LEGO(R) sales boom in 2008 Toy manufacturer LEGO expects to post double-digit sales growth for last year, despite lower consumer spending. While many Danish companies are tightening their belts and laying off staff in the face of the global credit (...) (16 years ago, 22-Jan-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  How many people have an online Lego membership?

Wassssup Everyone, I'm working on my LEGO page (Lego company, not LUGNET) and I was wondering how many people here have a membership so that they can view the club pages? I'm asking this b/c I would like to add to friends, hits and also have more (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  The LEGO Group Partners With NASA to Build and Explore the Future

The LEGO® Group Partners With NASA to Build and Explore the Future BILLUND, Denmark, November 2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- LEGO® bricks will provide a symbolic link between Earth and space when the Space Shuttle Discovery blasts off from Cape Canaveral (...) (14 years ago, 3-Nov-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) I hope that I do not sound as though I am a covert member of Greenpeace but I believe that a good idea would be to take the damaged LEGO bricks, LEGO plates, and LEGO pieces and for The LEGO Company to recycle them into new LEGO pieces that (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Santander Bank - LEGO TV ads

Ad story and information from the website: (URL) Santander LEGO Suburbia> A young teenager is seen riding a bike made of LEGO around a suburban neighbourhood, where many of the items he sees on his journey are also made of LEGO. The narrator (...) (15 years ago, 4-Mar-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  LEGO Pop-up Kinkaku-ji video

This is something everybody should see. A LEGO Pop-up Kinkaku-ji model. It is not a real LEGO set, so don't ask LEGO for it. This video is on YouTube User: talapz (URL) LEGO Pop-up Kinkaku-ji> A pop-up Kinkakuji (Temple of the Golden Pavilion) made (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Jon Palmer Trucking?!?

I was going through AndroDan's vacation pics and I noticed the truck in the background here: (URL) Does Jon really have his own trucking company? (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  James May's LEGO house faces demolition

May's LEGO house faces demolition A two-storey LEGO house created by Top Gear and Toy Stories presenter James May faces demolition after plans for LEGOLAND to buy it fell through. The house will be demolished on Tuesday if a new owner cannot be (...) (15 years ago, 21-Sep-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  FA: Significantly Fewer than 500 Sets from SeriousCollector.Com Members - Classic Space Galore

Thanks for reading! Our Members have listed the following sets. View at: (URL) Currently 6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop $25.00 6057 $20.00 6287 Enchanted Island MIB $65.00 6594 Gas Transit $15.00 HUGE Lego Lot - 47 sets - All built $25.00 Lego 1557 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  RARE Lego Soft Set - Brand New in Box

This Item for sale is a 84 piece box of Lego Soft. This is extremely hard to find lego that is only sold through educational supply stores and has recently been retired from production. This box has never been opened, brand new lego! This lego is a (...) (16 years ago, 26-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Deep size matters...

I've been thinking about size constraints for my C$ robot, and I just realized I'll need to make some changes to my robot. Given this picture: (URL) current design does, at times, move into the red area in the front of the board (looking at the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.015)

More:  Next Page >>