  Search Results: lego
 Results 161 – 180 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Takes Crowdsourcing up a Notch: LEGO CUUSOO 'beta'

LEGO Takes Crowdsourcing up a Notch June 20, 2011 Cannes, France-- LEGO is preparing a global pilot of a crowdsourced product and marketing effort first tested in Japan. Under LEGO Cuusoo or Cuusco, fans are asked to make a wish for a LEGO set of (...) (13 years ago, 20-Jun-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.032)

  15 New Technic Postings on eBay

Starting prices are very low. Lego Technic 8022 Starter Set Lego Technic 8062 Universal Set with Storage Lego Technic 8207 Dune Duster Lego Technic 8222 V-TOL Airplane Lego Technic 8226 Mud Masher/Desert Storm Lego Technic 8229 Tread Trekker Lego (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.032)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Connect Four and rtlToronto15: Rope Climbing Photos Available

(...) I'm pretty sure "Vitali's father": (URL) this [cool] robot: (URL) seemed to be a good robot, with good software, but it had one loose touch sensor, which did not always signal EOT, keeping it out of the "final four". Steve (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die

(...) I don't wish to sound antagonistic, at least no more so than you, Carsten, but let me remind you of something: TLC has supported LEGO weapons for quite some time, now. - LEGO broadswords for castle - LEGO greatswords for castle - LEGO spears (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Quelli della LEGO...

(...) lego (...) invece hanno fatto benissimo ! pensate alla stragrande maggioranza di utenti lego... non sono certo appassionati sfegatati e "maniaci della filologia lego". Si tratta spesso di famiglie modeste che faticano a tirare in fondo al mese (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  Re: 1955 'idea book' Byggebog, translation help needed

(...) Awsome is the word! Quick n dirty translation: 1. "LEGO mursten" ~ "LEGO Building Brick" "BYGGEBOK" = "Building Book" 2. "Her er..." = "Here all the single LEGO separate parts are" 3. "Med LEGO man bygger" = "With LEGO one builds, plays and (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  Lego Software

The three lego software titles are due into perth computers stores later this month. They are lego loco lego creator lego chess I can get them for a good price if anybody is interested in buying them. I part own three computer stores. Let you know (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Hi Jojo! Bißchen Lust auf Chat?

Hallo! (...) Oh! Ich lebe! Ich lebe! *jauchz* 18 Jahre völligen Schweigens, und nun... ...aber ich komme glaube ich vom Thema ab. LEGO®! LEGO®! LEGO®! LEGO®! Hach, was bin ich unproduktiv in letzter Zeit! Das ist direkt einen (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.de.nw.dor)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  Re: LEGO Mosaic?

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Thank you Jake and Lego for answering our questions in such a timely manner. Rose (We love you Jake) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ... *my* lego

(...) Well, there is another good argument for not modifying your parts. Chances are, the part in question came from a set. Modifying the part will effectively ruin the set, or ruin the value of the set. (...) There is no flaw with any creation (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  PNY Launches LEGO® USB Flash Drives in Partnership With the LEGO Group

PNY Launches LEGO® USB Flash Drives in Partnership With the LEGO Group PARSIPPANY, NJ--(Marketwired - Aug 13, 2014) - PNY Technologies®, Inc. ("PNY") today announced a new brand licensing partnership with LEGO® Group to produce LEGO branded USB (...) (10 years ago, 15-Aug-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Online LEGO Inventory Database

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) with (...) and (...) Here is the current scema. I have decided to concentrate on the parts section, and themn move onto creating a set inventory section (which I think will be the easy part)... Total of 6 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  FT: Lego 1772 Airport Container Truck MISB

Hello all! For those who are interested, I am offering this set for TRADE only. To reiterate, it is Lego 1772 Airport Container Truck which is MISB. I will trade toward the following sets: Lego 106 Unicef Van Lego 1525 Freight Truck Lego 1589 Town (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  FT: Lego 1773 Airport Truck

Hello all! For those who are interested, I am offering this set for TRADE only. To reiterate, it is Lego 1773 Airport Truck, which is complete but without box. I will trade toward the following sets: Lego 106 Unicef Van Lego 1525 Freight Truck Lego (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  FT: Lego 1966 Auto Workshop

Hello all! For those who are interested, I am offering this set for TRADE only. To reiterate, it is Lego 1966 Auto Workshop, which is complete but without box. I will trade toward the following sets: Lego 106 Unicef Van Lego 1525 Freight Truck Lego (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  FT: Lego 1484 Weetabix House

Hello all! For those who are interested, I am offering this set for TRADE only. To reiterate, it is Lego 1484 Weetabix House, which is complete but without box. I will trade toward the following sets: Lego 106 Unicef Van Lego 1525 Freight Truck Lego (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  FT: Lego 1593 Space Ship

Hello all! For those who are interested, I am offering this set for TRADE only. To reiterate, it is Lego 1593 Space Ship, which is complete but without box. I will trade toward the following sets: Lego 106 Unicef Van Lego 1525 Freight Truck Lego (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.031)

  LEGO Media Expands Library of Book Titles

Republication of LEGO MEDIA press release of Feb 13, 2000: (URL) Media Expands Library of Book Titles The LEGO Company begins in-house publishing venture with three new book series for children American International Toy Fair, New York - Expanding (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.books, lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego
(score: 1.030)

  New stuff on LEGO.com: Mindstorms redesign, Build updates

I'm pleased to announce two new developments on LEGO.com: the redesign of the LEGO Mindstorms website, and the latest "edition" of Build. LEGO Mindstorms (URL) Mindstorms has a whole new look which should make it easier to find information about (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !!

lego
(score: 1.030)

More:  Next Page >>