  Search Results: lego
 Results 1481 – 1500 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 50% off at Target

(...) Lego (...) as I (...) for (...) Slave (...) My Target didn't show that a lot of sets were on clearance, but they scanned that way. Of particular mention, RC car, trains, Mybot and I guess the movie set. Several items weren't on clearance last (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Who has the most Lego?

But doesn't he sell off the parts he doesn't want? I thought he mentioned that he sold the excess parts on Ebay. Rose Jennifer L. Boger wrote in message ... (...) set (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: perosn on ebaY selling Lego Chefs, EGGS (??) etc

I always thought that these were scoops of ice cream. I have some, I will check later as to where I got them. These may have been in a town people set, but more likely they were in a scala or beleville accessory pack. Rose AOL wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: perosn on ebaY selling Lego Chefs, EGGS (??) etc

(...) Julie, what kind of popcorn do you eat? Thanks for the laugh. Rose (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

Tomas, Where did you get the time capsule model photos? Are they old stock or new photos taken for the web site. Any interactive picture would really add a lot. Rose "Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Where in NYC is Lego Direct?

Subject says it all. I know that they aren't in the WTO building but does anyone know where in the city they are located? Rose (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Looking for LEGO instruction CDs we can sell in our store.

(...) I have a BIG problem with this. You're taking someone else's work and trying to profit from it. I would have offered instructions, but I don't think it's cool that you take someone else's hard work and earn money off of it. (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Call for club links

(...) As of today the following clubs and organizations have sent me images and will be represented in some way at BrickFest... Participating Clubs: Buckeye LEGO Owner's Group Greater Florida LEGO Train Club Greater Florida LEGO Users Group Michigan (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  LEGO® CLICKAwards 2009

NEW YORK, Aug. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of National Inventors' Month, LEGO Systems Inc. launches its LEGO® CLICK! Awards, an essay contest for children ages 6 to 13. In addition, the Smithsonian Institution's Lemelson Center for the Study of (...) (15 years ago, 5-Aug-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

Attn: Lugnet Readers Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. Dear Sirs, I fully suppourt the suggestion of a minfing zoo for lego(R) Town in a recent Lugnet posting. The relevant portion of the posting is included after this letter. A zoo in Lego(R) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: a question that popped up

(...) People in LEGO do indeed read parts of Lugnet - specifically, lugnet.lego.direct, which is set up to be a forum for interaction with LEGO Direct. LEGO Direct is the part of LEGO that has brought us bulk bricks, sculptures, Mosaic, My Train, & (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Samedi 16 Novembre 2002

[ Titres des News ] o forums: Vote pour le nom du club de fanatiques LEGO en France (Internet) [ Détails des News ] o forums: Vote pour le nom du club de fanatiques LEGO en France ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 12:13 Topic: Internet Le premier (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: shop.lego.com bug report

Yet another update: I've been told that along with the changes to the shop that were published yesterday, there were some additional code changes that will hopefully keep this "bad cookie" problem from happening again in the future. Of course, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Glen's 2nd Assorted Lego Auction - 8/11Update

Welcome to Glen's second assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: shop.lego.com bug report

This sounds like a cookie problem -- possibly on your end, which is easier to fix, so it's the best place to start. Have you tried: - clearing out your cache (aka temporary internet files, but I believe in Netscape it's usually called cache). Always (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Re: MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...

(...) Yes all that and now the possibity that MegaBlocks and Lego being made in the same manufacturing plant. They'll just take the better ones and put them in the "Lego" bin with the poorer ones going to the other knock offs. -Patrick (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Lego Car Wars, and Origins/GenCon

I've thought about Lego Car Wars, but my thoughts right now just run to "use Lego to build the vehicles and scenery, and then play." Which would be fun and get attention, but it's just using Lego instead of regular playing pieces . . . it doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  New sculpture

(URL) Designed with (URL) LSculpt> ((URL) Flickr link>) (15 years ago, 30-Nov-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.017)

  LEGO Fans to Help Build New Products

LEGO Fans to Help Build New Products Oct. 6, 2011 Danish toy manufacturer LEGO has rolled out an online ‘open innovation’ and crowd sourcing platform, through which consumers can submit and vote for their favourite new product ideas. Consumers who (...) (13 years ago, 6-Oct-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.017)

  Virtual Lego Room Tour at BrickCon 2009

After the success of the first Virtual Lego Room Tour at BrickFest 2009 we've decided to do it again at BrickCon. When LUGs have a meeting at a member's house, the one thing that everyone always wants to see is the owner's build area. A Lego Room, a (...) (15 years ago, 21-Sep-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.storage, lugnet.events) !

lego
(score: 1.017)

More:  Next Page >>