  Search Results: lego
 Results 1181 – 1200 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Train Scale

(...) Hi Chris, pull up a lawn chair. (BTW, has anyone made a lego version of a lawn chair yet? Doesn't have to fold up, but t'would be awesome if so. That'll give me something else to do.) Due to selective compression found in Lego (1), I don't (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Auction: Classic Space Instructions + set #886

All bid items will be going once on Monday. SET: 886 Space Buggy. All parts, instructions and promo sheet in excellent condition. Box in very good condition but with sticky traces from yellowed scotchtape. Min bid: $10 - open INSTRUCTIONS: 897 (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  RE: So why build robots out of LEGO in the first place?

Let me propose a set of commandments for "Lego Good Style Construction" (blames and riots are allowed): 1.- "You should love your Lego's in the same way you Love your life" 2.- "Any damage to a Lego part is completely forbidden. The home-brew (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  79-96 SPACE AUCTION UPDATE

Space Auction Update #1 Rules are given at the end of the items listing. Please review. Set # | SetYr | Set Name | Pieces | Figs | details on cond | $$$ Condition of box/instruction/pieces and other notes are given. Full details on missing pieces (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  To step or not to step

Hi all, Iam trying to make up my mind on which type of motor to use on my robot, I have got two stepper motors with built in quadriture encoders and also two 12v 2amp D.C. motors with gearbox's. I have made a test bot built from Lego with two 9Volt (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

Barry McFarland wrote in message ... (...) Are these the PLANO boxes? If so, I heartily endorse them! They almost seem designed for LEGO elements, especially Technic! Hmmmm, what about some custom stickers that say LEGO inside, sorta like Intel (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: LEGO Hexapod Walker

(...) Actually you could use the differential technique discussed before to measure their phase directly, if you're short of sensors (as one is...). stephen (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: lugnet.va.nova

Well, Todd didn't differentiate for us folks on the other side of town, in the PG area of MD. I'll be mostly posting to the DC loc group, because when I tell people where I am, I just say, METRO D.C. area. I actually think that's more appropriate, (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: How many bricks from San Francisco to New York?

(...) Well, you know, I typed that while eating a sandwich. And while it's generally safe to bring food near the keyboard, we have strict no-food rules about handling the LEGO we ship out. We even scrub our hands after handling any rubber LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Minstorms Control Interface - Mindstorms Control Centre

Dave Astolfo wrote in message ... (...) <snip> Just wanted to add that I did the same thing, also inspired by scotts original. Anyone else? :-) (URL) mindstorms from menu and scroll down to download Mind Control (A new version will be there later (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Auction: Classic Space Instructions + set #886, Update 1

All bid items will be going once on Monday. SET: 886 Space Buggy. All parts, instructions and promo sheet in excellent condition. Box in very good condition but with sticky traces from yellowed scotchtape. Bid: $10 - Pat INSTRUCTIONS: 897 Launcher (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?

Moz (Chris Moseley) wrote in message ... (...) I will check out Pittsco! I have always had a hard time finding information about them. I needed a large turntable at one point, and just ended up getting the Log Loader form S@H. I needed some of the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Lego Imagination Celebration Truck

My sister clipped a newspaper article from her local paper (Hickory, NC) about the Lego Imagination Celebration Truck. Apparently, the truck made an unscheduled stop near Hickory because the truck driver lives there! (and I went to Michigan to see (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Lego Financials

Fri Jan 22 Wall Street Journal, page B1, contains a story saying Lego plans to report a loss for 1998 for the first time in its history - 1996 profit $73mil, 1997 profit $9.6mil, 1998 profit negative $31mil on estimated sales of $1.3bil. Article (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: LEGO Hexapod Walker

Peter Hesketh wrote in message (...) There has got to be hundreds of little walkers in the desk drawers of every engineering Department of every University. Once you make it in Lego, we can talk clever! (1) You should probably start by beefing up (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)

Hi fellow Lego fans and coders- I joined this list yesterday, apparently at the very tail end of a discussion about the nature/subject of this list vs. the nature/subject of another list. I am a lifelong Lego fan, but I'm also a CS major and Linux (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: "Willing to buy used LEGO" ad around UM

James pointed me to this newsgroup to say hi. So "Hi" I hadn't looked here since the .det newsgroup is closer to my area of town. Nothing much to report from here either, same K-mart and Service Merchandise sales (which I think are over now). -Greg (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) Oh, and you'll need to buy either 2 mugs, 4 post-it cubes, a t-shirt or a hat to get one stamp to put towards a promotional. With 3 stamps and the small sum of $19.95 and a signed letter from you LEGO rep, one of the promotionals can be yours. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: lugnet home page layout

I believe what Terry described was/is a bug in IE 3.02. Its been fixed in a subsequent release. - Irving Todd Lehman wrote in message <361f191b.177806007@...et.com>... (...) search or roll call seach boxes. This is from IE Explorer 3.02. Pressing (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Antz movie?

(...) You can start phasing out duplo now, but better start slowly... town, wild west, whatever. Actually town might be the best because it looks the youngest right after duplo and primo. My 2 year-old daughter doesn't put lego or any other non-food (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 0.884)

More:  Next Page >>