 Robotics / 119
Re: Minstorms Control Interface - Mindstorms Control Centre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 06:50:40 GMT

Dave Astolfo wrote in message ...
I have uploaded info on a VB app that I modified to work with the RCX.
Thanks to Scott Holdren for allowing me to hack his original creation
(RCX.exe),I have created Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) - well most of the
coding was done by Scott. I made some error checking enhancements and some
graphical changes.

<snip>

Just wanted to add that I did the same thing, also inspired by scotts
original. Anyone else? :-)
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo
select mindstorms from menu and scroll down to download Mind Control
(A new version will be there later today)

Eric Brok
Visit LEGO ON MY MIND:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind
Dutch section: