 Robotics / 1064
Re: LEGO Hexapod Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 22:19:35 GMT

Peter Hesketh wrote in message

Not if you are clever.  See the spider on www.xs4all.nl/~sbolt/

There has got to be hundreds of little walkers in the desk drawers of every
engineering Department of every University.  Once you make it in Lego, we
can talk clever! (1)

You should probably start by beefing up the frame a little ;)  to support an
RCX or Cybermaster.

Fredrick will likely be posting some of his clever ideas to this end.

(1) This is not to say that the spider, or any non-Lego, or hybrid (2)
robotics aren't clever, but they are in separate categories IMO.

(2) god forbid <big grin>

LINC

Although they rhyme, Servo is not Lego.