  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2846 – 2865 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: inevitable survey thread >_<

I guess it would only be fair if I also answer ^_^ (...) 3053 because it looks more "Japanese" than any of the others. I've been able to produce other interesting structures using the parts from this set as well. (...) Stone walls. It would just be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

(...) Very nice work. I really like how you separated it all into scenes. And that castle wall as the backdrop for the whole thing is great. There are tons of details I like; the sword in the stone being slanted, the trees, the ruined wall, the way (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) The new le Gorge is le river. It is a lot longer than le Gorge used to be, and you are correct, it isn't as deep. Le River is Jonathan's baby. Elroy (white truss bridge), Jonathan (red stone arch bridge), and I black I-beam) built the bridges (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Medievil Farm

Hi everyone, I posted some pics on Brickshelf of my medievil farm. (I can't speel, sorry) Please puruse them and give me your honest opinions. I realize it may need work. I was trying to make it look like stacked stone with a straw roof. I think my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute

(...) but this line of reasoning lies on specific terms, not broad cultural terminology. the maori seem to have a problem with the use of maori terminology, albeit some of them with religious connotation. i mean "pohatu" means "stone"; given your (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Request for designs

"Dean Hystad" <dhystad@mn.rr.com> wrote in message news:Gx64G3.6yw@lugnet.com... (...) I have a design for a simple Nagata-style overlapping footprint walker that uses a differential to make it walk faster. I know walkers are not primary topics, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: So I was playing Super Mario Brothers 3...

Hmmm, never knew anything about the Tanuki. That makes me look at it a bit different. Hmmm, this explains why when Mario is a Tanuki he can make himself rock hard at will, almost stone-like. Ya think? e. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  More Lego Mars Rovers (Re: MOC Differtimento)

The Planetary Society's website now has thumbnails of the Lego Mars Rover contest entries Very little competition in the Marie Curie Class <link (URL) In the Rocky Class, Emiel Visser's Stone Rider looks like what I envisioned a second version of (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Lego has represented the new grays as an "improvement". I don't agree - they are merely different. For some applications of gray, they will work better, for others, they will be worse. Natural stone is a warm tone, and the yellowish gray old bricks (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Why Technic Pin 1/2 (part #4274) blue ?

half pins blue frictionless axle pins tan axle pins with friction blue odd length axles grey even length axles black etc pieces so far produced in only one colour (excluding the grey varient); 3/4 pins axels 3 long with stud 16 tooth gear with (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.parts, lugnet.technic)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Update 11-23-00

I've sold some and added others, so here's an updated list: Sets are all complete except where noted. Please note some have instructions and some don't. The pieces condition range from very good to excellent condition. There are no boxes. These sets (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) The only thing that is credible, other than perhaps my conclusion that you have got to be winding me up about all this, is that "Dr Dino" has been kissing the blarney stone in a big way. For example, on the "win a great deal of cash" section, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: new sets speculation....

(...) Yes! I'm sure it's Hagrid's. Sometime ago, a pic ostensibly of the set of Hagrid's House set was put up on the net, and it was either of a hexagon or octogon in shape, and constructed of tan colored stone - though it could have been wattle. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on 1000steine.de forum

(...) My guesses (I know a little german): "4702 Die Enthüllung v Prof Quirrel" 'Introduction of Prof. Quirrel' "4704 Gruft mit den geflügelten Schlüsseln" means something like 'Cave with winged keys'. If I remember correctly the stone was protected (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

Here is a link (URL) depending on the quality of the peices castle fans that don't mind clone bricks will like these. I personally think the stone gargoyle peices are very niffty. As far as set design and the use of "block bottom action figures"... (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Starfury(ish)

(...) Cool ship, RP! Even though I HATE Babbly-yawn 5, I really like the 'Fury. Innovative use of parts...that always makes a good MOC into a great one. I still can't quite make out how you fastened the crap stone canopy, but it looks sweet from the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: question about vehicle stats/points

(...) It's something we've looked at every now and then, but so far it hasn't really flown. There's any number of ways you can stat the same vehicle, and that makes me a little leery of setting anything in stone for specific sets. But more (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: BLACK BEAR

Okay, For fear of repeating that which was said before, I did prefer The Cub. However, I think some subtle contrasting colours might have brought out the detail more (not quite with Soren on the blacktron Black and Yellow look). Maybe some (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Half-timbered houses

Hi all! People have been building a specific style of half timered houses (and villages) for some time now. Another example is new on BS, which in spired me to write this: (URL) houses seem to be build with the 1st floor of stone, the second floor (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  ZBdotcom's latest 'deals'

I hope this will be of use to some of you... Are you a train fan? Perhaps this will be of interest 4565-Railway Express-$100.00 (URL) Tower Bridge-$24.99 (URL) too much water between the ears? 6195-Neptune Discovery Lab-$45.00 (URL) were some other (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping) !

stone
(score: 1.733)

More:  Next Page >>