  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2661 – 2680 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart

I found that the Cyber Slam sets were all $5, including $40 and $50 sets. I also got a Stone Tower Bridge that had been opened, no instructions and the set had obviously been put together. We just put the tower together and all we were missing were (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Whoo hoo!!!

(...) Know that feeling well...lol (and I never really had a dark age) (...) I remember buying the 6089 Stone Tower Bridge and 6093 FNF in the same week shortly after they were released. After I built both of them, I realized that I would need MANY (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Ninja stuff

(...) I consider the Ninja sets to be part of the Castle line. Not only are the sets GREAT for parts (LOVE the stone facade) and minifigs, but they give a whole new idea to ornamentation, realized in Lego. I also like the way they are put together. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I noticed that, too. That purple turban is a very unique piece. I think someone familiar with "The Sorceror's Stone" could shed some light on why the head looks so small--it is. In the book, that character had another head growing out of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

Jon, wow! I love it. The building itself blows me away. I love the way you did the stone on the bottom floor, and the 1x4 tiles on the timbering. Great landscaping too. And as Dave said - great bed idea! <yoink as well :-)> Very cool...can't wait to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: U.C. Berkeley's South Hall - MOC

(...) I need to check in more often. I almost missed this. I love the window details and the stone work. This is a gorgeous model! Amy (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: New cyborg Blok-bots at K B Toys.

(...) I think that's the case. IIRC (it's been a couple of weeks) the plate itself is stone-dark-gray, and the painted water/stream/creek of the original Dragons baseplates is replaced by a red-orange lava flow. But I think that they otherwise (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town

Warning!!! Extremely Long Post ;) I have begun working on a building standard imposed on new construction by local authorities in a late medieval town. Town layout and floor plan limitations still need to be made. Anyone who would like to help or (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle) !

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Half-timbered houses

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:IqF0FD.pII@lugnet.com... (...) I can't speak for American-English, but in British-English, half-timbered refers to houses which are entirely made of timber-frame-with-infill. I think the "half" (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Lo-Tech for Hi-Tech swaps, anyone?

Professor Robson: I am an Electrical engineering student at Oregon State University. I am really interested in trading you for your stone carving (My wife is an Art major and collector), but I don't just want to send off a bag of misc. parts that (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Canyon of Memories Stones

(...) That was tahu's key by the koli ball salesman. Does it work in any keyhole? Pohatu's key is in the stone turga guy's house, but I can't take it. NICK (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Mata Nui bug?: Which Quarry Key did you get?

I had Pohatu's key. Looks almost like a soccer ball, but the little sketch is actually a stone. And Kopaka's symbol is supposed to be a snowflake, I think. (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Whoosh, There they go!

(...) The normal version. August-December 2002 Sorry, no scans though. Summary follows. 76 pages. Creator 4-5 Belville 6-7 Jacks Stone 8-13 including new sets that have alread been released. Football 14-16 Dinosaurs 17 Adventurers 18 (Jungle (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: The Brick Testament enters The Wilderness

Hi Brendan, Good job on this story. I like the use of the rubber band. Also the one stone in the air (presumably suspended just out of the frame) works really well. Bruce (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Some new rolling stock in 7-wide.....

(...) At least I am on the way to make up a very first foundation stone for that. After a 3-minutes visit of the L-draw school in Zwolle in the class of Jaco I am now in the first degree of CAD beginners. When the Engine ever gets finished, I would (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Hard to find sets at Zellers

I was surprised to see two hard to find sets in Guelph, ON at the Zellers store on Stone road on Saturday. 10176 Royal castle for $59.99 The packaging says it's an "exclusive" 7905 Building Crane for $44.99 They had a reasonably good stock of both (...) (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Half-timbered houses

(...) I'm not a medievalist - I'm more of an aesthetic castler (going for the look, not accuracy) - but I did take a trip to England. Most houses were either all stone, or all timber, but there were a few that were half and half. This one for (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  (canceled)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Enough about colors already

Regarding the recent color firestorm: The world does not come in exactly 256 colors. There are not just 2 colors of grey stone/metal/etc in the real world. The average child's imagination can see wood colored green, and people colored purple, and (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general) !

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values

(...) I am _strongly_ against that. Imho this is the same mistake LEGO did a few years ago with the stone colors. What would be the point of defining a standard (ldconfig.ldr) to change it at the first drawback? Colors 70..72 are defined for more (...) (16 years ago, 25-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad)

stone
(score: 1.733)

More:  Next Page >>