  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2421 – 2440 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) The Stone Tower Bridge is Fabulous! I have the better parts on 3 on them put together on a shelf, some of the very little lego I have displayed anywhere at the moment.. I have it set up with 3 center sections and 2 of the towers with the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: Minifigs in Dino Land

(...) indians. (...) stone (...) The shaggy hair piece was definitely on my mind. The cave could be one of those huge immensely crappy dragon caves if BURPs are really bothering you. I bet if that was the case you'd take the BURPs any day. You also (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle parsed!

(...) Barnes and Noble had this a couple years back, and may still do. My copy says "1993 Barnes and Noble Books". I was hoping for more detailed pictures and plans, but there is certainly a lot of historical stuff in it. (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: purist modification, from(Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!)

Hmm, just stumbled into this discussion, I'm wondering if you are aware of a similar LEGO pure solution? The 2x4 plate with hinge (<part 3315>) will work with the hinge brick (for a use, look at the draw bridge in 6086), so if you can live with a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: The Sword in the Stone

I really like the way the base for a shifter thing was used to hold the sword. It looks really cool. Bryan Beckwith "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCIEpD.IJ6@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Online game help

We have the stone, but we are stuck. Does anyone have a walk through? How much of the game is open? Rose (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone

I love the Design Felix, loads of detail in there to see nice to see some HP elements creeping in to add colour -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Felix Greco" <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message news:GK8zL3.Cs9@lugnet.com... (...) thou (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: Tower of the Mystic Stone

I love the tower! I particularly like how you executed the roof design using blue bricks. Looks sharp! Your other creations are excellent as well. You've given me some ideas, Thanks! David Kohrman #1117 (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: 2 birds with 1 stone.

(...) That tank is pretty cool! I'm giving it the Alexander Johnston's seal of approval. :-) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: 2 birds with 1 stone.

All your Lego base are belong to us! "Mark Nelson" <3nelsons@pressenter.com> wrote in message news:Gu5MG0.MqH@lugnet.com... (...) (How (...) Get a really, really big rock. : 'D (...) announce! (...) groundtank (...) Tanks like that have been used (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: mass of flying things

(...) Felix Stone says "I can't worry about things like this! My house has no walls! I have to be fireman, cop, and rescue worker 24-7! There's a 6 to 1 ratio of men to women in my world! I have enough problems." ;^) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  4x2ReVu: 7326 Rise of the Sphinx

"What's that, Morty? No snappy comeback? How unlike you." Johnson Brewer didn't bother wiping the killing dagger off, but simply threw it on the chamber floor, the inert body of Mortimus Drew spilling the last of his life blood over the scorpion (...) (14 years ago, 31-Jan-11, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews, FTX) !

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

Matt, Okay first off a little lesson to those who might be not so familure with color. There are 2 main types of color: Warm and Cool. Warm colors tend to be tinted by reds, oranges, yellows, basiclly "warm" feeling colors. Example: the old greys (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Annoying Reflections

Hello all, It's 12:32am right this minute, so this is going to be very short. My bedtime was a looong time ago. But the last thirty minutes have been well-spent: I've redesigned an MLCAD scene and it looks much, much better. Except for one thing. It (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  WTT: 6078 Royal Drawbridge + $10 for 6089 Stone Tower Bridge

Since I didn't get any takers on my original offer, I will add $10 to the trade. I have an unopened copy of 6078 Royal Drawbridge that I would like to trade for a 6089 Stone Tower Bridge. If you are interested and live in the U.S., please contact (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: Sorta-OT: Harry Potter

(...) I'd have to say at first hand, the movie scenes.... but some of the larger scenes, like the Hogwarts Castle, must have been in design, well in the development pipeline, for over a year, so too the Hogwarts Express, maybe some of the others in (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) Ryan Farrington has done exactly that: (URL)A further question, has someone come up with a program to help aid in design of (...) It depends on how you want to evoke the stone. If the blocks are smooth with printed stone, then you might be (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: Thirsty monkeys stone herder to death!

(...) Because it's evolutionarily interesting? At any rate, I hope it's not because someone died. I'm not aware of too many attacks by packs of tool-using *anything* in the annals of history, save other human beings. It's interesting that they (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(...) [snip] (...) No, thank YOU, Dan! I've been looking forward to seeing your castle for some months now. [Stumbles away into the shadows, repeating "my collection is too small, my collection is too small...] -- John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.735)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(...) Yes, yes, and the throne room shot can carry the caption, "In the court of the Crimson Keep!" (Somebody out there will get this one -- FUT lugnet.off-topic.pun) -- John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D. Department of Structural Biology Stanford University (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

stone
(score: 1.735)

More:  Next Page >>