  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2246 – 2265 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Going about building a Medieval Bridge...

(...) Stone or wood both work. (...) Stone would most likely be open. Without linear structural supports (beams) it would need to have a fair number of arches and footings depending on its length. Wooden could be covered or not. Stamford Bridge was (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.740)

  Re: Did they have paint?

I'm trying to Remember my medieval Architecture class but what you said sounds right. They had paint but generally not for buildings. A stone structure was a stone structure they just made the stone structure look good (aprox 1100ad to 1300ad) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.740)

  REDUCED to $25.00 (was: Re: 6089 Stone Tower Bridge QuickSale)

6089 Stone Tower Bridge sent to your door (in the continental U.S.) for $27.00 paid via PayPal. (URL) Main thomasmain@hotmail.com (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.740)

  Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question.

(...) them. (...) The bionicle sets have that part! It is seen best on Tahu's chest. I'm not sure, but I think the stone bionicle (stone, not earth) has 2 of these. Can someone confirm this? NICK (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

stone
(score: 1.740)

  Stone Tower Bridge & Red Fury $25 at ZanyBrainy.com

Red Fury and Stone Tower Bridge are both showing up on the zanybariny.com home page at the 50% off price of $24.99. Unfortunately, when you add them to your shopping cart, they show up at full price. I probably just caught them in the middle of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

stone
(score: 1.739)

  6089 Stone Tower Bridge QuickSale

I would like to offer 6089 Stone Tower Bridge for sale for $35.00 (shipping included to the continental U.S.). This set comes with original instructions and all pieces. I have cut the original box into panels to preserve the box artwork, but not the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.739)

  Re: Using Stone Colors in LDraw/MLCAD

(...) I found this link just yesterday or the day before, and I was glad to see that the three stone colors were on it. Now I have the RGB values, although the RGB for Dark Stone Grey doesn't seem to work too well. (...) Light stone grey seems to be (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.color)

stone
(score: 1.739)

  Why LDraw.org doesn't use ldconfig.ldr ???

Case in point, (URL) where Medium Stone and Dark Stone appear the same... Philo (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  New "stone" brick sizes in Dragons sets.

I picked up the Vorgan Attack set (10 US$) and in addition to the 3 orcs and big demon dragon mutant thing with hair on its back, (which is really cool and will add nicely to my demon army) there were four of the standard 2x4 "stone" bricks. What (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  Re: Stone Tower Bridge FOUND

I don't know if this is the message that you are referring to, but under Wal-Mart Lego Surprise and adventure (1/7/00) someone asked if anyone had found a stone tower bridge for under $39. Rose Mr L F Braun wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  Stone Tower Bridge down to $20 at Wal-Mart

Boy, I had to wait forever for this. I finally found the Stone Tower Bridge from the Ninja line at $20 at a local (SoCal) Wal-Mart. The Mummy's Tomb (don't remember the exact name) went through another price reduction to $10 (down from $22, then (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

What colorblind IDIOT named the New Dark Grey stone? It is anything BUT stone in color. I haven't seen a single person liken it to natural stones. All liken it to metals. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  Re: New colours in Ldraw?

(...) Thanks for bringing this up, Travis. It's a very good point. The answer is: yes and no. The LDraw codes for new Stone Gray, Dark Stone Gray, and Reddish Brown were selected so that the original LDraw will treate them as Gray (color 7), Dark (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  Electric Mindstorms NXT Motor (Complete) - 53787.dat  [DAT]

0 Electric Mindstorms NXT Motor (Complete) 0 Name: 53787.dat 0 Author: Kevin L Clague 0 Unofficial Element 0 // Motor Casing Right - Light Stone 1 383 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 54714.dat 0 // Motor Casing Left - Light Stone 1 383 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  Re: The old stone windmill etc.

Thanks Lenny, I appreciate your comments. You have a point about my stone "hut." I tend to think of a hut as a size thing and not condition. For instance the HP set "Hagrid's Hut" is a small stone house in good condition. There are other examples (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  LEGO STONE CIRCLE

Hiya all.... Dont know if anyone has looked at my latest Chapter yet????? I posted about it? Anyway, in the latest Chapter, there is a stone circle similar to Stonehenge. Just wondering what people think of it? I'm going to build some more ancient (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  Re: Stone Tower Bridge down to $20 at Wal-Mart

(...) Where is this? Please tell! I wanted to get this but my budget was too strict! But for $20... Of course I'll buy it! Where did you find this? TIA, Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  Re: Stone Faces at Po-Koro

(...) These are not Kanohi masks. These are carvings of the faces of the tohunga,they have different faces then the toa and turaga. The tohunga will be available at McDonalds in september. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

stone
(score: 1.738)

  Blood Stone Castle completed!

After more than two years on the project, all of the architectural details of my huge "Blood Stone Castle" project have been completed. While the interior decorators are still hard at work (and will be for several more months), I have posted 40 (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle) !!

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Defining edge colors

As it's known, when you define a color in MLCad, say 71 into Stone and 72 into Dark-Stone, or whatever color you make, the edge color is always black. I was, though, just fiddling with the color definition system of MLCad and managed to make (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

stone
(score: 1.737)

More:  Next Page >>