 Castle / 13673
13672  |  13674
Subject:
LEGO STONE CIRCLE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 03:45:50 GMT

Hiya all....
Dont know if anyone has looked at my latest Chapter yet?????
I posted about it?
Anyway, in the latest Chapter, there is a stone circle similar to Stonehenge.
Just wondering what people think of it?
I'm going to build some more ancient structures for up coming chapters.

I hope you enjoy my work anyway

Kev..:  )
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia