  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 221 – 240 of about 8400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Any interest in Jack Stone parts ?

I'm beginning to see Jack Stone sets at clearance prices that may look good for parting out (e.g. Police HQ for $25-$30). How many people are interested in Jack Stone specific parts. for example: the 2x2x8 pillars and the 12x12 modified base bricks. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack, stone
(score: 4.596)

  Re: New Series

As far as I know the most detailed information is found here: (URL) Stone will be an adventure hero, not an Adventurers hero. Christian (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

jack, stone
(score: 4.595)

  New catalogue - 2001 August-Jan

Yesterday morning I found the new catalogue in my local (Marion, SA) Big W. New stuff: * Jack Stone * Harry Potter (including the three small sets 4721, 4722, 4723 (URL) ) * New Racers (inlcuding 4579 (URL) with some interesting coloured pieces) * (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade)

jack, stone
(score: 4.595)

  Re: No-Lego buying resolution tanks

Oh, OK. So you're saying that you don't want to waste your money on the Jack Stone junk, etc. because you already have plenty of good stuff? It makes perfect sense now! I agree that the Super Chief is a set worth buying. I also esteem Dan Siskind's (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.595)

  Re: 2004 Castle Products

Hi Andrzej, (...) Since I own the latest german dealer's catalog, I can tell you that for certain: Pirates are Jack-Stone-scaled in 2004. Sets are with many large elements, but also with a few very nice parts (new pirate flags, maps on 4x4-tiles, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.595)

  Re: Belville Fig of Death

(...) This is the dawning of a new era for.space and .military... Soon we will have battlefields of Jack Stone armies vs. heavily armed Sailor Moon clad Belville battle babes gettin' it on! YEEEEHHAAAAAWWWW!!! Tea time is over girls! Time to lock (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.595)

  Looking for a few good figs (Jack Stone) for BrickFest

Hi All, I inadvertently built a MOC for the "Building the Trust" historic building contest in Jack Stone scale and now I need some figs! I was wondering if any one had some Firemen figs that they want to get rid of. That they can bring to BrickFest. (...) (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 4.595)

  Re: Take the poll. Voice your opinion.

(...) in theory, galidor should be lower than bionicle and jack stone...by about a zillion votes. but then again, bionicle and jack stone should be lower than the themes, bulk and technic by 2 zillion votes. (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.595)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 20 - Feb 26, 2002

(...) Hmmm.. are they Jack Stone sized ? Maybe the planned progression of targeted young persons might be ... Primo -> Duplo -> Jack Stone -> Creator -> System -> Mindstorms -> BrickLink ;) Ray (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.594)

  Re: Name this Jack Stone part

(...) Hmm.... Brick 10 x 10 with Corner Extensions Brick 10 x 10 with Corner Support Extensions Brick 12 x 12 without Sides Jack Stone BaseBrick 10 x 10 Whichever dimension (10x10 or 12x12) is used in the part, the *other* dimension should be (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

  depressing news from the Nuremberg toyfare in Germany

The first depressing news from the ongoing toyfare in Nuremberg have made their way to 1000steine.de: - Jack Stone is an overall juniorized city spinoff with creator figures - no other Star Wars sets in 2001 - no train news - Harry Potter sets are (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

  Re: check this out! (the things ya do at work eh? :P)

(...) Good about Dinos--tree branches and plane windows, not much else. Good about Jack Stone--some nice decorative elements like the various fences AND the figures will make EXCELLENT trolls in my Castle worlds! VERY good news about that Womens (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

  Re: Bob the Builder in K-Mart :)

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GGBFwz.FBI@lugnet.com... (...) I spotted some Bob sets at TRU today along with what appeared to be all of the Jack Stone and Creator as well. (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.duplo)

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

  Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source

(...) If that is true abotu HP and Castle, then that knocks us out of castle and space and jack stone and juniorization knock us out of Town for some strange reason, then what's left? I guess there's some reason they can't revive Pirates and Wild (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I cna understand how Galidor might bea little odd from lego, but some Town Jr. sets, LOM, even Jack Stone has great parts. Lego's idea is not only build our sets, but knock our socks off by building something great with *our* parts (...) I do (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

  Re: rtlToronto12: Trebuchets proposal

(...) My neighbour would find it entirely amusing.... seeing ABS getting launched via the Mindstorm stuff. (...) .... or your "favorite" Lego Theme... like Jack Stone or Bionicle... stuff you'd really like to throw.... (cough...cough...) I mean give (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

  Toys R Us Canada -- December 21, 2002

Hi, Just came home from Toys R Us here in Kitchener, ON. 50% off on Alpha Team, Jack Stone, Life on Mars, Select Studios, Bob the Builder and Soccer. Best deals that I took advantage of were Soccer sets that were reduced and then came up 50% off. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

  Re: TRU 50% off selected themes

(...) Well, when I went to Toys R Us in Oregon I did NOT get a 50% discount on my "Jack Stone" or "Life on Mars" sets. I did get the buy one, get one 50% off deal though. Maybe the 50% select themes only applies for Canada? (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

  Re: Myer Sale 20-50% off

(...) That's still nearly 30cpp. But it does have a light & sound element. (...) Much better value than the $40 Jack Stone. Useful figs, and even a musket! (None in Myer in Sydney city, though). Cheers Richie (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

  Some small Sunday MOC - Singer

Hello! After I stuffed the gaps in my Pick-a-Brick cup with those large steerinmg wheels from Jack Stone I wondered where I could them use for. And I can use them for this e.g. (pics = links): (2 URLs) The needle is somewhat edgeless and it's (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

jack, stone
(score: 4.593)

More:  Next Page >>