 Marketplace / Shopping / 9074
Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 20 - Feb 26, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:32:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:
This is the second week in a row (or close to it) that a Creator set has
been on S@H Special.  I would assume that it means they are not selling
well.  I wonder how well these would sell if they had regular sized minifigs
and normal Town doors and windows?

Hmmm.. are they Jack Stone sized ?  Maybe the planned progression of targeted
young persons might be ...

Primo -> Duplo -> Jack Stone -> Creator -> System -> Mindstorms -> BrickLink ;)

Ray