 Marketplace / Shopping / 9080
Re: 5827 Belville Coach & Other Stuff (WTB, Out-of-Stock News)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:48:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.announce.lsahs, Tom Stangl writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/

1-800-835-4386 (hit 4 when the recording starts)

Bellville
5827    Royal Coach                   $26.99    $13.50

They said this one is out of stock :(

I missed out on this one also (after weeks of waiting for a good Belville
sale).  So it goes...ordered up some of the sets they did have (5823, 5824).

On a related note I was told that both 5399 (Fairytale Accessories) and 5821
(Pony Picnic - labeled "Limited Quantities" in the 2001 Holiday catalog) are
both no longer available.

For anyone who may have bought up a pile of Royal Coaches with the intention
of parting them out, I am VERY eager to purchase the white printed pieces
with the flowers and the 2x2 pink radar dishes with the flowers.  If you
have extras of these PLEASE feel free to contact me.  I've tried BrickLink
without success but may have overlooked something so please point me in the
correct direction if necessary.

THANKS!

Greg