 Local / Canada / 1586
Re: TRU 50% off selected themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 04:59:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
Greetings,

TRU (Canada) flyer just arrived, starts Saturday Dec 21 to Tuesday Dec
24.  "Half price on all these LEGO brands:
- Alpha Team
- Jack Stone
- Life on Mars
- Bob the Builder
- Soccer
- select LEGO Studios
While quantities last! No rainchecks or substitutions!"

Well, when I went to Toys R Us in Oregon I did NOT get a 50% discount on my
"Jack Stone" or "Life on Mars" sets. I did get the buy one, get one 50% off
deal though. Maybe the 50% select themes only applies for Canada?