 Local / Canada / 1577
Re: TRU 50% off selected themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:40:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
Whimper.  My bank account can't handle this.  I thought 40% off at
Sears(1) was incredible.  Is the big Life On Mars set worth it at 50%
off?  Can I sneak any more LEGO into the house?

I agree with you totally.  Ever since I forked over CDN$400+ for an Imperial
Star Destroyer, my spending power has become nearly non-existant.  *sigh*
So many sales, so little money... (It's always like this around Christmas-time)

-Bryan