 Local / Canada / 1576
1575  |  1577
Subject:
TRU 50% off selected themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:27:38 GMT

Greetings,

TRU (Canada) flyer just arrived, starts Saturday Dec 21 to Tuesday Dec
24.  "Half price on all these LEGO brands:
- Alpha Team
- Jack Stone
- Life on Mars
- Bob the Builder
- Soccer
- select LEGO Studios
While quantities last! No rainchecks or substitutions!"

Pictured with this is one set from each theme, including 1349 LEGO
Studios Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set.

Whimper.  My bank account can't handle this.  I thought 40% off at
Sears(1) was incredible.  Is the big Life On Mars set worth it at 50%
off?  Can I sneak any more LEGO into the house?

Gail Meagher

(1) If you bought anything last Saturday morning at the Sears sale,
check the receipt.  Some sets were only coming up 20% off, so they had
to enter it manually.  This happened at both Sears stores I went to in
the Halifax area.