  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2141 – 2160 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Avoiding motor stalls

Update: there are now two motors driving this thing. They each have an 8 tooth gear that turn a 40-tooth gear placed between them -- instant torque, but less output speed. I put another 40-tooth gear on the same axle as that one and connect that (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G4JFsK.53n@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) consent (...) Well, here in the UK, I can go round and see my MP this weekend if I wish. I can tell her just what I think, and expect her to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Monday

(...) You guys are good with computers. I wish I could fix them like that. Every once in a while, after turning on my computer, XP has the little "broken connection" icon in the tray, meaning something's wrong with my cablemodem. When I first called (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Upcoming AFOL Events List

Another readjustment with FTX- also with some additions February 2005 ===...=== BayLTC, Lecture on LEGO Trains February 16, 2005 7:30pm-8:30pm Museum of American Heritage 351 Homer Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Contact: Russell Clark GPLR, Great (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  SHRIMP power

OK, I (finally) have a SHRIMP platform which doesn't tear itself apart. Now to the problem of power. The problem is that I don't have enough, of course. Have any of the other SHRIMP builders encountered this? The setup: Each of the six wheels uses a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Thursday - Pirates, Star Wars, Technic, Trains

Auctions ending on Thursday 17 Aug 2000 ---...--- 9v train motor + sideplates (URL) DkGrey/Black pirate ship hull (URL) 9v train power controller (URL) 9v Track - full circle (URL) 2 sets Technic rubber tracks (URL) 882 mixed Technic connectors (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Random Pneumatic idea/question

(...) To be honest, I never actually intended it to be used in an engine. And to be more truthful, I just buitl my first pneumatic engine a couple of days ago, so my knowledge on the subject is a bit, archaic. I wanted to create a closed circuit (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Question about 8448 supercar

I've essentially done what you said. I wouldn't mind so much if the parts were new from another set (I mean new as in the last few months or so "new") but for now the idea's history. Stickers are nice but they can also cause issues on down the line (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Social Engineering (was: Re: The Friendliest Site On The Internet. (Was Re: A little self examination?))

(...) <OBDisclaimer: I am not a professional sociologist, nor do I make any pretensions of actual knowledge in the field.> Social Engineering can be applied to a much broader spectrum of science and psuedo-science than MM is using it for. Not all SE (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Gasohol?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes: Snip (...) ADM, just about my least favorite corporation. I don't know what I hate worse, their welfareism, or their smarmy ads on the sunday talking head shows about their goshdarn good for the world (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

-SNIP IT- (...) WORD! (...) Yes (...) Quality, duability, mind stimulation, imagination, better than any electronic device at that age, sets a foundation for creative thinking and expression (...) As in selling features, none. I would do less in (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  BrickFest thoughts and pictures

The Fest was amazing. I mean AMAZING. I have so much to say I'm going to say a tiny bit of it in small comments: Thank you to everyone who helped me get there, including: Cary Clark Larry Pieniazek Chris Giddens Adrian Drake Mark Sandlin Margaret (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX) !

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: So, how you feel these days?

(...) ---SNIP--- If I have to sum it up in one word I would say WHATEVER! Not real sure when my fun of LEGO went down the tube. I've noticed that this year 2004 I've spend very few time using LDraw, making any BIs, and actually playing with the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  6568 Drag Race Rally

Hi all, Here is the inventory for 6568 Drag Race Rally. This was done from an MISB set. Kevin 6568 Drag Race Rally 1 3957 White Antenna 4 6578 Black Ballon Tyre Very Small 30.4 x 14 VR 4 2994 White Balloon Tyre Hub 30.4 x 14 VR 2 4083 White Bar 1 x (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  R.I.P. Piggy from Voivod

Sad weekend. One of my favorite guitarists of all time from my most beloved band EVER, (URL) Denis "Piggy" D'amour of VOIVOD passed away Friday>. (URL) courtesy Voivod.com>> Voivod has been described as "Futuristic Sci-Fi Metal" amoung many other (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.people, FTX) !

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) What is wrong with the plastic sheet roof has everything to do with the tactile feel of the brick. These plastic sheets should never replace bricks when its possible to do the same thing with some other kind of brick form, even if they have to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 10152 Update: What has TLC to do to bring YOU up against them?

In lugnet.lego, Steven D. Weiser wrote: snipped some text to reduce it to something I'am confused about (...) Hi, in this discussion on lugnet.com almost everybody who wrote about collectors wrote in a very negative way. It seems as if in the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: What is a "review"?

(...) Okay, okay! I'll pick it up. Geez... Anyway, back to the original topic of the thread... Y'know, at the same time that it is dishonest to call these set opinions "reviews" barring actually owning, opening, building, and bitching about the sets (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  help needed for ir sensors & memory addressing latch

Hi all, I am new to robotics and have great difficulty trying to get the near-infra emmiter and detector on the HB to work properly. After studying the schematics, I figured out to activate J7, I should do a bit_set(0x1000,0b01000000) which appears (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  News sets for DB from 1971 British Catalouge, also updates to some listings

Hello, I was looking through an olde catalouge of mine & discovered lots of info not in the Lugnet Database. The catalouge is from Britain & called Let's play with Lego 1971-1972 with a write-to address of British Lego Limited, Wrexham, N.Wales. The (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

jack
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>