  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RCX 3.0 with 82 ports...Wow!

(...) I heard it was going to use Blue Tooth technology, and allow you to connect 256 I/O devices wirelessly. The actual controller fits into a 2x2 plate, and runs on 1 lithium battery. It has a 1ghz processor, and 1gb ROM. Someone else said it has (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:JyBFrz.E48@lugnet.com... (...) You (or I, or someone) could always make some track charging station with a little engine-uity [that could]... We could connect linear contacts of (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Exclusionary Themes

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Richard Franks (<FM7F7H.28y@lugnet.com>) wrote at 06:54:53 (...) *Everybody* is prejudiced about something. The trick is to know you are. But I agree. There's been a bit too much negativity washing about here recently. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Gotta clear my conscience...

(...) I won't judge anyone one way or another - but anyhow, it is pretty depressing to know that someone bought about 50 copies of one set while you just wanted 1 or 2... (...) I agree, but there are many deep-pocketed people (who aren't (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Domenica 21 gennaio diventa sabato 20 pomeriggio

(...) Se sabato mi presento a mani vuote... rischio di essere lapidato con mattoncini lego?!?Io cmq credo di arrivare in treno fino alla stazione centrale e poi via di metropolitana fino alla fermata che mi avete detto. Ieri ho realizzato (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: One more reason why I'm refusing to shop in Wal*Mart

(...) How much it's different? Not sure I follow. Burning books, well do you mean me burning my books? If I do so safely and in a place permitted to do so (my property) that's free speech, I'm making a statement about the books. Or do you mean jack (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: $60 for RCX 1.0 and Serial Tower

(...) Hmph, I'd missed the missing power plug, too. Oh, well, my recent bots have been mobile, anyway. But I ordered one of these instead: $75 for that same kit, plus sensors and other stuff: https://botballstore...826f6c232a Even without the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

Willy, Here's the comments from the Bricklink Canada Flag thread: My comments: (...) And the comments of a Canadian collector named Fred: (...) Fred, do you have (or remember having) an Australian flag/sticker and an Irish flag/sticker among your (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  (no subject)

Greetings! I have just built my first Handy-Board.. Works Great!! I can't decide if I will enjoy writing software or building expansions more, I guess I'll just have to do lots of both before I decide. Two questions. My 'bot has it's own 12 volt (...) (28 years ago, 1-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Latest Lego press release

(...) Maybe if you count the 3033s. Maybe Microsoft are helping design sets :^o One can never decipher too much from companyspeak. I'm sure the usual suspects have been rounded up and punished. But as to what the buying public will do, who can guess (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: We're getting a lego store! [Denver]

I got a sneak peak of the LEGO store yesterday, Nov 10 (four days before the mall opens). I got to eat at the "Chilis Too" restaurant as I was invited for a mock dinner. They were having the employees practice running the restaurant and I got to eat (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Appleseed 4/17/2004

(...) I'm not really the biggest otaku on Lugnet, just the most vocal, I suspect. Domo arigatou! (...) Agreed. I'm still not sure what category this falls into. Maybe if they'd stop cutting away every time I try to focus :). (...) Yeah, that's what (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) Actually the offcenter connector has a name already. If I recall correctly it was RJ-12. 6 wires, off center. I think DEC used them on keyboards and serial ports on VT-xx0 terminals a long time ago. I'm pretty sure they can still be found. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Electromagnetic device

(...) supply. You might want to measure the coil resistance to see what kind of current it is trying to draw from your RCX. I do notice from your picture that you have a version 1.0 RCX equipped with an AC power input jack. Have you tried running (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay?

(...) WHat I find objectionable (and what I think most people are actually complaining about) is hoarding not scalping. I think it is wrong for someone who has big pockets to go into a market and buy up all of some item, and then turn around with (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay?

Frank Filz wrote in message <37419C9C.3D6D@minds...ng.com>... :WHat I find objectionable (and what I think most people are actually :complaining about) is hoarding not scalping. I think it is wrong for :someone who has big pockets to go into a (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: A recharge BOT?

Couldn't you run some wires into the battery pack and have them connect to the leads on a charger mounted on a wall somewhere? Or would you still have to worry about frying your RCX? A bigger issue is that the RCX doesn't have a battery charger. You (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) I've never heard them called anything else. I would imagine that the specific type of jackboots worn by the German SS has a specific name (in German), but I have no idea what it is. A quick (not very picky) search on the internet got me (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: I may consider selling/trading my Metroliner if anyone is interested.

(...) Well, I wasn't really upset -- just willing to comment on the situation. A disclaimer would be nice, although I could see where you thought your subject line was indicative of your intent. Basically, we are engaged in the buyer-seller tug of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  New GPLR Member : Allen Smith

Good Morning- The Greater Portland LEGO® Railroaders (GPLR) warmly weclomes (URL) Mr. Allen Smith> as its newest club member as of January 15, 2007. Welcome Allen - Play Well! (URL) Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders> (URL) GPLR is: Steve Barile, (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>