  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1606 – 1625 of about 8400.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BF castle question

(...) Bruce, The second one is from Jim Foulds. I can't remember who made the "Jack" moc, and the first pic is of a train car... Jeff (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

jack
(score: 1.773)

  Re: Wanted to trade: 6090 Royal Knight's Castle for Mindstorms.

(...) The 1.5 doesn't have the power jack either. Maggie C. (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack
(score: 1.773)

  Re: Spaceified Hot Rod Club

(...) Abosolute Spacey coolness all around. I especially like the heavy duty jack holding up the yellow one. David "Fuzzy" Gregory (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.773)

  RE: Brainstorms

(...) <SNIP> (...) I favor a monolithic base with modular attributes. More specifically (in no particular order): a. 4 sensor ports b. 4 motor ports c. One RS232 serial expansion port (want more I/O? make a serial based expander) d. System com port (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.773)

  Re: Battery voltage levels

"Barney Hilken" <b.hilken@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:H3LyHy.76H@lugnet.com... (...) version 2.0 (...) batteries: the (...) variation (...) on (...) email (...) Robot (...) don't (...) There is going to be a difference between the 1.0's (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.773)

  Power Expansion Header On Handy

hi, I came to know that the power expansion can be used on J13 ( 1x4 pin jack). However, why there is a 2 positive holes and 2 negatives on this header? If i'm using a pair of DC motor 12V each, and i supply a 12v alkaline or NIMH rechargable (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Why would set 10042 not be available in the United States?

(...) Everyone still calls it that. I don't think anyone would be upset by what you call it, apart from the highly pedantic... ;-) Okay, so technically, it's the 'Union' flag. A 'Jack' is the national penant hung at the rear of a ship, so it's only (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  PC/Handyboard serial communication

I am writing a PC program to communicate with the Handyboard via its RJ11 jack using the serialio routines. On the Handyboard side, all we can do is poll the port, but what have people done on the PC side? It should be easy to just poll the port (...) (27 years ago, 10-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  RCX 1.0 polarity

Hi! Does anyone know the polarity of the center pin for the AC jack on the RCX 1.0? Many thanks! Darc. (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Integer-based arctangent2 function for anyone interested

After scouring the internet for several days and even utilizing Jack Crenshaw's wonderful book "Math Toolkit for Real-time Programming", I was unable to find a good, general iatan2(y,x) function. Note that this is the atan function that takes as (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Legends: good or bad?

(...) [snip] (...) I am really annoyed about town junior, Galidor, Jack Ston(ed), Buyonickel and lots of other themes (but those are aming at none-Afols as custumers). (...) I fear there is no room for two lines of Legends - the ones I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: linux ldraw users

(...) Thinking about it, I think Don's probably right. In addition, I agree with Jack that most users aren't going to want to have to compile something themselves. I actually have a binary distrubution of the Linux version in addition to the source (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: The Beeesh

(...) Quite the remake of the Gomgile. I'll admit right off that I know near-to-jack about mecha, but I can say the posture of the mech is much improved. B looks eternally ready to pounce. I want to see this in real life, your mechas have so much (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Lego competition at the Puyallup Fair

(...) There were some pretty cool entries that I saw. An amazing Jack-in-the-box, and a really cool castle. Both amazingly detailed for the size constraints of the contest. The person accepting entries told me that I wasn't able to take pictures. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

(...) It's like they saw my post and decided to jack up the prices. Isn't that expensive for sticker sheets? Aaron (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  eToys has RIS 1.0

Go to the mindstorms aisle at eToys.com, they have both the RIS 1.5 and RIS 1.0 listed, and both are in stock. Great way to get an RIS with the power jack (and, more importantly IMHO, the "notch" that allows a LEGO wire to be conveniently routed (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  FS: Mindstorms RIS 1.0 plus 1.5 upgrade

Hi all, I have a MISB Mindstorms RIS here, the version 1.0 set with the 9v jack on the RCX brick, plus the 1.5 upgrade pack and I'd like to sell them together as a lot. This is the best of both worlds - you get the RCX with the jack, but you get the (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: SPI?

(...) What Hacker said, but also, there's a 2x4 female SPI header on the HB just above the power jack that allows you to hook up other serial devices to the HB (like other HB's, memory, etc.) It's shown in the HB Tech. Reference and there are (...) (26 years ago, 11-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Polarity of PowerJack from HB und Charger Board

Hi I am wondering about the Polarity of the Power Jack at the Handyboard and the charger board. At the HB the Pin in the middle is ground. At the charger board the outside Ring is ground.Can anybody tell me why it is different ? Thanks (...) (26 years ago, 3-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Serial Communication with HP48 calculator

(...) not that i am aware of. you could connect to the HB's phone jack as long as you don't have to talk to interactive c and your calc at the same time. see the FAQ serial answer. (...) the SPI is for high speed SYNCHRONOUS comms (data and clock (...) (26 years ago, 7-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>