 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6223
FS: Mindstorms RIS 1.0 plus 1.5 upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 16:12:11 GMT

Hi all,

I have a MISB Mindstorms RIS here, the version 1.0 set with the 9v jack
on the RCX brick, plus the 1.5 upgrade pack and I'd like to sell them
together as a lot. This is the best of both worlds - you get the RCX
with the jack, but you get the upgraded software and the extra pieces
from 1.5 as well. The upgrade pack box has been opened (I wanted to see
what it included <g>) but none of the inner bags. Best offer over $180
US by midnight PST Wed 31st May takes both items. Shipping is extra - I
am in Canada so shipping to the US is quite reasonable but I will
happily ship anywhere in the world.

Kevin Wilson

--
Personal Lego Web page: