  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1266 – 1285 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Vision Command

Can the VC system be put on an autonomous bot? Or is there required power umbilical? Could I have it follow a light in a dark room, for example? --Jack Gregory Chris Osborn <fozztexx@pez.fullsystem.com> wrote in message news:Fzz80E.Bn7@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: RIS 1.5 vs RIS 1.0 software reviewed

Uh, I am pretty sure I saw "Reset Rotation" just a few minutes ago. And I have a "first ship" 1.0 set. --Jack Gregory Tilman Sporkert <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:NBBBJMHNNJPIKOM...esw.com... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Inventory for DDK?

Does anyone have an inventory of the 652 parts in the DDK? I looked over the obvious places on Lugnet to no avail. Is it worth it at $50? --Jack Gregory (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Re:foam balls

But are they soft and squishy? By the way, I found an amazing supplier of soft foam balls the right size for FLL competition. But cost is a big issue. --Jack Gregory John Barnes <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: SHELL UFO -- cool piece

The Shell station you go by on Rt 20 on the way into The Construction Site had them last weekend. I drove by -- but the LEGO signs were out. --Jack Gregory Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:3A0FF214.58D306...one.net... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  IP on Mindstorms

SlashDot yesterday had a story on someone putting an IP stack into the RCX. I expected to read about it here, but don't see anything. Does anyone have the story? --Jack Gregory (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: 4561 sale at kbkids

You know, after reading this, I went to Toysmart, but couldn't find any LEGO trains. I ordered one from KBkids. I would like to know what I missed. I did all kinds of searches. --Jack Gregory Jennifer L. Boger <jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Data capture

Since this is a RoboLab newsgroup, he is probably using RoboLab. Level 4 is a RoboLab term as well. But I am sorry, I have no experience with the data logging stuff, so I can't help Phil. --Jack Gregory RoboLab volunteer Bernd Frassek (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Well, I had heard about the Metroliner announcement, but not being at Brickfest, along with 4 billion other people, I expected to read about it here. I am disappointed that it wasn't announced here. --Jack Gregory Jude Beaudin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Spybotics demo followup questions

No, it sounds like a 256 byte scratch pad/heap/whatever. But do we have to reverse engineer these things? I would have thought TLC would have seen the light and would make our life easier this time around. --Jack Gregory "John Hansen" (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: How to break up multi-dat files?

That's IT! THank you so much. That is exactly what I wanted to be able to do. But I wish someone would answer the preview X question. What is the proper way to make previews of things? --Jack Gregory Mogens Sørensen <Djelle@get2net.dk> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: New Dave Baum Book?

Well, I have Dave's book, and have finished it. If anyone is interested, I could put a comparative review of both books up. Oh. I see you are interested. OK, I will get to work. Give me a day or so. --Jack Gregory Mark Winters (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Bugs in RoboLab?

I am pretty certain I have found a bug in RoboLab. The behavior is reversal of output A. Has anyone experienced behavior from RoboLab that they are certain is not a programming error? Is there any patch or known bug list? Very frustrating. --Jack (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Large Technic Turntable

It is a bearing. Two pieces, rotating about a common axis. You fix one side and then rotate the other via a gear. I didn't really grok it until I held it in my hand. Get one of the sets that has it, and have fun. --Jack Gregory Dave Schuler (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Need games for 2 RCX's

The holiday has brought a mate for my original RCX, and we are seeking things to do with the two, using messages or whatever. I remember a few posts about some kind of tag, but the search function is down. Any ideas or pointers appreciated. --Jack (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Strengthening Gears

Plastic doesn't get stronger under heat-treatment. This type of heat treatment is used to control the crystallization of metals, and long-chain polymers like plastic just don't behave like that. If you need stronger gears, double them. It is the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?

Do what you can. I think, however, that making one the same size, to fit in the same package, using parts that you approve of as "real technic" is not only possible, but would be a good way to show LEGO how it "should have been". --Jack Gregory (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: I need a Propeller

Well, if model airplane props were for moving air, then every house fan would have one. Prop design is based on efficiency, not quantity of air moved. And the RPM environment, power available, fluid type, etc... None of the LEGO props are very good (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Re: Gear backlash

Well, the standard way on worm drives is to load the end of the worm with a spring, so there is always contact on one "side" of the worm. Similar things can be done for spur gears, but they all involve loading the meshed teeth in one direction with (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

  Need Balls!

I am coaching a team in the FLL contest. I need a supply of those 5 or 6 nub diameter foam balls -- at least 30. Does anyone have an idea of a source? Is there any similar thing that comes from Nerf? How many balls come with the RoboSports expansion (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.786)

More:  Next Page >>