 Technic / 594
Re: Large Technic Turntable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:52:12 GMT

It is a bearing.  Two pieces, rotating about a common axis.  You fix one
side and then rotate the other via a gear.  I didn't really grok it until I
held it in my hand.  Get one of the sets that has it, and have fun.

--Jack Gregory

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
I've never actually seen one of these in person, and I've been looking at • the
piece in my Dacta catalog and using L3P/Pov-Ray to view it from different
angles, but without the actual item in front of me I must confess I'm • having a
hard time visualizing how you'd use it in a model.
  Can any of you well-meaning citizens out there give me a brief • description
of how it attaches and/or how the turning mechanism actually works?  Your
anticipated help is greatly appreciated!

     Dave!