  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 121 – 140 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Cormorant SAR Helicopter

I decided to build this after a Jack Stone cockpit had been lying around begging to be used. This is the result: (URL) I went for a Canadian livery not least because it worked with the cockpit colour. There is a deep link to a 1024x768 image here: (...) (18 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.634)

  Re: Lego admits minifigs are better than Jack Stone figs!

(...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.634)

  Creator/Jack Stone fig hair

Has anyone had any luck with removing Creator/Jack Stone fig hair? It looks like it would be a perfect fit (& some useful new hairstyles) for minifigs - after all, the caps are the same. I would like to preserve the creator figs, and give them (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

jack, stone
(score: 4.634)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

I actually agree. I hadn't thought of Jack Stone. Lord of the Rings would have been a better choice, except that Harry Potter has more appeal to kids. Most kids haven't read LOTR while they have read Harry Potter. KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

jack, stone
(score: 4.630)

  Re: LEGO in Australia

(...) That there is heaps and heaps of Jack Stone is not necessarily a bad thing. The "nothing else" bit is the real worry.... HP has been recently restocked (but may have sold quickly again...), and the 2002 Star Wars sets are (or at least have (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 4.630)

  Re: Take the poll. Voice your opinion.

Having a grumpy :( beside Jack Stone does show a certain bias of the poll-maker.... Duq "Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2Hny0.Kt4@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.630)

  Re: anyone got any info on set 4616?

(...) If it's Jack Stone, you'll probably get a bunch of juniorized pieces and one or two good ones. If it's Octan you're looking for, take a look here: www.brickshelf.com/g...son/Octan/ There are some GIF logos, and in a folder called vectorfiles, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.630)

  Re: New Part : Tyre 24 x 14 with Shallow Staggered Treads (Jack Stone Tyre)

Allister McLaren <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HF0KKt.19us@lugnet.com... (...) This should be in the Subpart-Directory. 0 Name: s\x436s1.dat Else looks good. I don't know many sub-sections you should use for the inner (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

jack, stone
(score: 4.630)

  Re: New Part : Tyre 24 x 14 with Shallow Staggered Treads (Jack Stone Tyre)

(...) Woohoo! :) It's always good to see more people making LDraw parts. (...) If your intention is to contribute the part to ldraw.org, then it's *not* OK to use xNNN numbers from Peeron. But I can get you an LDraw.org xNNN number. Steve (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

jack, stone
(score: 4.630)

  Re: Didja Notice??

I do believe you're right about the windscreen being Jack Stone. Now that I look closer, there appears to be a click-hinge arrangement on the roof. Oh well, it's still may be useful. However, there is train windscreen that resembles this piece that (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

jack, stone
(score: 4.630)

  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

Isn't anyone paying attention to what I had said? Jack Stone is intended to bridge the gap between DUPLO and LEGO - these kinds of sets ARE NOT replacing what you are used to seeing from LEGO System. (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 4.630)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

(...) Were did you get those orange shield pieces!?!?!?! -JHK (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

jack, stone
(score: 4.626)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Piggies

(...) What is with the .spacers today? First it was Jack Stone, er, Felix's killer yeti, now the dastardly Fleebnorks. And I thought I was the freak around here :) Great work, though. Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

jack, stone
(score: 4.626)

  Re: CASTLE ALIVE (Re: banner year for castle)

(...) Unfortunately, it's the legacy of Jack Stone: (URL) I think the reason for all the juniorized parts is that it could be cheaper to produce and handle, say, one 1x2x5 than five 1x2s. Or, one BURP rock vs. the equivalent several dozen bricks. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.626)

  Re: 2004 Alpha Team: The Good, the Bad, and the Jack Stone

(...) I bought a MegaBlok Alien Agency set on sale (to compare colors) and noticed it came with a nice old style finger hinge. It works quite well, even though it's made of inferior plastic. So you're probably right about the patent. If so, it's (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.626)

  Re: 2004 Alpha Team: The Good, the Bad, and the Jack Stone

(...) Are you sure about that? They may not be the exact same parts, but the hinge fingers sure look like a match. I'll have to test it though. I'd bet Lego has a patent on the new click hinge finger design, in addition to any patents on the hinged (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.626)

  Re: 2004 Pirates .... Creator/Jack Stone figures?

I'm pretty sure it says they are Creator or Jack Stone figures, but with regular LEGO system pieces. I didn't like the sound of this at first, but then I was thinking about two things that Pirate fans would like: Bigger boats and bigger hulls. The (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.year.2004)

jack, stone
(score: 4.626)

  Re: Good Jack Stone sale at TRU

Can anybody convince me to buy any of the Jack Stone stuff? They have tons of the Police Headquarters at $35.00 Cdn which is a hugh discount on the original price. There is only one day of the sale left. Are there any decent parts in the Police HQ (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

jack, stone
(score: 4.626)

  Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos

(...) No, they're creator-scale figs from the Jack Stone line. Bigger than minifigs, with the same articulation. I beleive I've heard that the feet of these figs are two studs long, if that gives you any sense of scale to regular figs (whose feet (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 4.623)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

What are these "Dinosaurs", "Jack Stone", "Technic" en "Jurassic Park" sets I see further down at "New Catalog Insert Images". I have never seen these before. Are they only in the US? (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

jack, stone
(score: 4.623)

More:  Next Page >>