 Fun / 744
Re: Lego admits minifigs are better than Jack Stone figs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 22:27:31 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Mark Papenfuss writes:
LOL, ok in the newest issue of Lego Magazine (May - June 2002) on page 34
they do a head-to-head comparison of Pepper and Jack Stone.

And guess who wins....

Pepper!!

YAY PEPPER!! Way to represent for all your fellow minifigs!! You go boy!

You can see for yourself here:
http://landofbricks.com/images/figvjstone.jpg

Maybe this is why there is only Jack stone sets left at my local closing
Kmart.... hmmmmm ;)~

Mark P
(Who is not telling that Gorm from Galidor beat Ogel)
http://landofbricks.com

YAY!!!

I alwas hated Jack Stone figures anyways.  I am so HAPPY!