 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4676
Re: New Part : Tyre 24 x 14 with Shallow Staggered Treads (Jack Stone Tyre)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 14:34:47 GMT

Allister McLaren <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:HF0KKt.19us@lugnet.com...
Hi,

This is the first part I've created. I've used the part
number that Peeron uses for this part (x436) and created
it from a custom sub-part (x436s1.dat). PLMK if this is
not ok.

First, here's the sub-part. The part itself will be
attached to the next post.

Cheers,
Allister

0 subpart for Tyre 24 x 14 with Shallow Staggered Treads
0 Name: x436s1.dat
0 Author:  Allister McLaren
0 Unofficial subpart

This should be in the Subpart-Directory.
0 Name: s\x436s1.dat

Else looks good. I don't know many sub-sections you should
use for the inner cylinder. But 20 doesn't confirm with
16 or 48 subsectioned primitives which you could use.

CU Bernd

PS: I hope this isn't to discourage for you.