  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Not much LEGO at TRU

Doom and gloom! Doom and gloom! I visited to TRU Chatswood. The LEGO space is shrinking! It seems to have lost about 2 metres worth... No more Dino Islands... no more Red Beard Runners... Someone even seems to be buying Jack Stone, and there's only (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 4.504)

  Re: my biggest beef with the new product is...

(...) If I may add to Richard's sentiment, I think the problem is that TLC often includes a juniorized shortcut part instead of a series of more broadly useful parts, and the apparent intent is to reduce production costs (NOT retail price) at the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.504)

  Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

(...) I tell you what would be my worst fear, (apart from the entire company coming to pieces...no pun intended) - that these darned Galidork sets (you should trade mark that one, Tim!), along with Jack Stone, Software and all the other (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

jack, stone
(score: 4.504)

  Re: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

(...) "Maori have stopped international toy maker Lego using Maori names without appropriate consultation. Instead Maori and the toy company are working together to develop a new range which respects Maori." The names are not exclusive. They are (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

jack, stone
(score: 4.504)

  Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update

(...) I see your point. And I'll give it consideration. But as mentioned, it's a different site, with different rules than LUGNET. I do appreciate your comments though. If you take a look at some of the other products I've reviewed so far, you can (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.504)

  Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

"Ben Roller" <lugnews@rollerfamily.net> wrote in message news:GrH7ot.Kx9@lugnet.com... (...) Hey Ben - I could not agree more with the things you say here. This is sad. I guess this is what you can expect from a former Nike executive. Next up, LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

jack, stone
(score: 4.504)

  Re: A Change

(...) Ah, but you have to understand that most forums (and whether you think of LUGNET as a forum or not, most newcomers are introduced to it via the web archive, which reads like a more traditional form) require that you sign up as a member prior (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)

jack, stone
(score: 4.504)

  Re: Markets and juniorization

(...) No no-- I mean totally different. Things without kids as the focus. Think fax machines. Cars. Real estate. If they found a great new way to make a solar powered car that would revoloutionize the world, would they drop the contruction toy line (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.504)

  Re: Analog camcorder to computer, how?

(...) I have a hard/software package called "Studio PCTV USB" from Pinnacle Systems. This is the same company that makes the software for the LEGO Studios product. The hardware part is a plastic unit about six-inches square that plugs into the USB (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

jack, video
(score: 4.276)

  Free Jack Stoned Video from Zainy Brainy

Hey Y'all: Earlier this evening I stopped at a shopping mall in Foster City, CA. The Zainy Brainy store had free Jack Stoned videos -- dozens of 'em. In case you want them, try there... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, video
(score: 4.274)

  Re: Sir Jack of Stone

(...) I don't think that suit compliments my figure. Felix Stone (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

jack, stone
(score: 3.532)

  Re: Sir Jack of Stone

LOL! Run away! Run away! Bruce (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

jack, stone
(score: 3.528)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) At least they didn't make Sir Jack of Stone. Bionicle is infinitely cooler than Jack of All Trades (no doubt swordfighting and princess stealing would come naturally to him too, except his hair is styled wrong for it.) Ever since they gave (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

jack, stone
(score: 3.522)

  Re: Here's another Hover thingy for the contest!

(...) Eeevvill, they're so eeevill!! Thanks Mike.... for a rather cool looking and difinately wierd reply! :-D Yeah the Stone Jack parts are interesting (that's a good word.. interesting... or even "special"). Chris <>< (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

jack, stone
(score: 3.512)

  Re: All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...

(...) ...just as long as Jack doesn't turn your teeth to Stone... Mel ;) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 3.509)

  Re: Walmart Clearance?

(...) I have noticed that Wal-Mart has been carring fewer of the $60 and up sets than they used to in the past, but that Super Wal-Marts (the big 'uns) tend to still stock heavy on LEGO. In my area (So Cal) there are only 3 out of 7 that have decent (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 3.506)

  Re: The Inn at the Olde Road & Rants about Bricks

(...) I took the (long) weekend to actually start the second part. My main problem at the moment ist to provide adaequate table space for the model, as the first part is about 80x80cm (96x96 studs), and the second part is about 50x120cm (64x144 (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

jack, stone
(score: 3.506)

  Re: Brick Testament: First Glimpse of the Promised Land

Hey Brendan, Great as always. Giants: LOL on the old-style figs with the big round heads. I've got one of those from my first set (I think it was 111). I had been expecting a bunch of Hagrids or Jack Stones, but these were funnier to me. The use of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

jack, stone
(score: 3.504)

  (canceled)

jack, stone
(score: 3.504)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) ok, here it is. Like last time, only people who posted from the web interface were counted - it's too much of a pain to deal with parsing email addresses for unique ids. So as /. says, if you use these numbers for anything at all, you're out (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.statistics) !!

jack, stone
(score: 3.504)

More:  Next Page >>