  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 861 – 880 of 1446.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  B.I. Joe: Killer Whale Hovercraft

Greetings! After a little forced hiatus, Joe is back and he's hoverin' to glory! (URL) I actually had this mostly built for quite some time, but just recently finished off the last couple details. If the our iron-booted overlords think it qualifies (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX) !

iron
(score: 0.775)

  The Adventurers Travel in Style

I finally completed my lastest project, The Adventurer's Expedition Train. Finally, Johnny Thunder, Miss Pippin Reed, and Professor Kilroy can travel in style as they cross the continent looking for adventure. The train consists of 4 custom train (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

iron
(score: 0.775)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07

I like it. It somehow has an early 20th century industrial look to it (red brick and iron girders), rather than being futuristic. Really it's hard to describe the architectural style. Retro Lunar Industrial? You're using some weird technic bits in (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.775)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07

(...) I cobbled it together, ya know. Oh! btw, with many contributions from several sources. THANK YOU! (...) That's what I was going for! USE THE IRON HOOK THINGIE! (...) Yes, and wow to be compared to HIM! the almighty forge daddy himself! I did I (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.775)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) Probably because it's as much a learning experience for them as it is for the entrants. (Almost) Every dynamic website such as this has "growing pains" when it is first set up. It will get ironed out. Wait, you iron out wrinkles, not growing (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.775)

  Re: IRONCLAD Space Frigate 34

(...) Hm... I realize that part of the idea is to make it look like a big-'ol ironclad vessel, but Mark's right, as is it kinda looks plain. If it weren't called "Ironclad" I might not get the reference. Perhaps one way to emphasize the point would (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.774)

  Re: Explorovore

(...) Thanks. To make it seem like a living thing, I wanted to give the sense that inside its grey metal shell the Explorovore was packed with red, meaty substance. The spaceman lure is enclosed in folds of red, meaty tissue. The egg comes out of a (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.774)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Oh, JAL was very much serious. There is a long trail of strange and confusing lugnet posts and emails... Kyle (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.773)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) That canopy is something that sits in the back of your Lego drawer, staring at you, begging to be used, but its so hard to use. I think it turned out all right though. I have to give credit to Keith Goldman for the alternating stripe pattern (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.773)

  Lego Mindstorms at ROBOlympics!

ROBOlympics registration is now open! If you've got a mindstorms kit, we want to see you in San Francisco! ROBOlympics will be March 24-27th, 2005 at San Francisco State University - a campus-wide event with events in five different buildings! (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.773)

  Re: Bad News for Richard's Wallet (was Re: New Dragons Sets)

<snip> (...) The 'Wizard's Sea Assalt' set looks like the Iron Raider's (9252) with a differant number, (Sea Asault set looks like an exact match). I still want the Sea Asault set, in whatever form it comes in. I do possess all the 'Elements' sets (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

iron
(score: 0.773)

  Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest

(...) Who're you to be telling others to stay away from MOCPages Mr Moderator? Plenty of good builders (You included) have risen from the kilns of MOCPages. We don't need you to tell us what's good and what isn't. Get off your high Iron Donkey, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.773)

  Re: Transformer Power

(...) "BAD" things won't happen, the circuit is kiddy-proof :) (the regulator IC will shut down when getting too warm) If you're a good D-I-Y person with electronics/soldering experience my mod might be for you. Requirements - Screwdriver to open up (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.771)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

I haven't posted in awhile, but this MOC made me sit up and grin (even at 5am) :) Favorite parts: - iron winches - deck-style fencing - tree leaves (palm-style) - crow's nest (awesome!) Keep up the great work - better to post gold periodically than (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.770)

  Re: Automation Project Proposal

(...) GBC I think is a clever idea, from an organizer standpoint: It allows people to be very creative in different dimensions and involves participants not normally interested in Technic/Mindstorms. A castle or space fan could build a cool space (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 0.770)

  Re: Modular RC kits?

(...) I know you don't need to program it, but the RCX *is* a computer, and it seems ridiculous to use it to achieve remote control. I can buy a 2-channel R/C car for $25, which probably weighs less all together than the RCX and certainly costs 1/4 (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.768)

  Re: Vikings?

(...) I'd say that definition is a bit 'narrow'. As far as we learn from *our* history books, 'Vikings' are the name given to almost all inhabitants in Norway, Denmark and Sweden (and later Iceland and Greenland), maybe excluding the northernmost (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.768)

  Re: Layout Started

(...) Woodworker's tip and nitpick... 1)Once you've laid out your line, take a utility knife and cut into the wood along the line (both sides if your anal and want a good finish). That will help minimize the splintering that is prevalent when (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.768)

  Re: Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures

Norbert Black wrote in message ... (...) you're (...) start to (...) I just took a look at a pirate sail I did several years ago, and as you say I'm not seeing any cracks. Since I dilute the PVA glue and it soaks right into the fabric there's no (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

iron
(score: 0.767)

  The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges

(URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with four new stories which begin its illustration of the book of (URL) Judges>: (2 URLs) at Bezek> (2 URLs) Massacred> (2 URLs) Massacres and a Wedding> (2 URLs) Chariots> (NOTE: For anyone (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

iron
(score: 0.767)

More:  Next Page >>