  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 821 – 840 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Inside Joke: 1 You: 0 Welcome to Space. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) But, I have my hat over my eyes now, so I'm invisble and la la la la la I can't hear you either. Ah, but now that you are suspicious, you are no longer part of the unsuspecting population... But, who can say that it wasn't Keith Goldman (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Hi Matt. Ignore all these blithering idiots that think this is some sort of joking matter. This is a serious. Knowing the difference between space air and gamma radiation can mean the difference between life and death, or and least life and (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Ugh, smokey Lego!!

(...) Wes, They aren't ruined! What you did was correct. You can clean them in soapy dish water and they should come out okay. You might want to use a scented dish soap or you can even try washing them with a little bleach in the water. I've had (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Ugh, smokey Lego!!

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:Hx393H.vAL@lugnet.com... (...) I got my (...) sink full (...) have (...) de-smoke the (...) water, but (...) soapy dish (...) soap (...) had (...) that (...) After running into some reeky (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) You're not exactly "bumping" so no need to apologize. Bumping is replying simply for the sake of bring a post back to people's attention. What you are doing is 'replying', a standard and acceptable practice here at Lugnet. (...) I don't follow (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) More like welcome to last year. As I understand it, the JAL phenomenon (much like the recent Bubble Technology discussion) bordered on the mysterious plane between joke and for-real. Who can say for certain is JAL wasn't made up by Jon Palmer (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.797)

  RE: Ralphs tree fetish Was-- Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket

(...) If you know about it, it's not secret anymore... Besides, it's my wife that's the "Magnolia Lady" here in town. I just follow along like a good boy, and you know all about that, don't you :-) Actually, Christy is in Turkey doing watercolours (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 0.796)

  Re: New Mecha: "Centurion" Officer Mecha

(...) Thanks Soren! (...) I kinda like the sensor turret. :-( (...) Dude... It's an officer mecha, and it's called Centurion... Can you figure it out by yourself? (...) LOL Thanks but no thanks. It's funny you say my rifle is generic, when it's (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.795)

  Re: Paladin Hardsuit

(...) Thanks! (...) Troy, that's a very nice start, but this moc looks unfinished to me. I really like the way you used chairs as shoulderpads. But the joints look pretty spindly. Perhaps if you used more pieces that were smaller, to add some bulk (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.794)

  Re: Occasionally...

(...) No, it probably is not related unless I am mistaken. (...) There are a number of reasons for a " 0 not accepted" message. If there's an error message along with it, read it, and fix (the most common message is that you have included a group (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

iron
(score: 0.794)

  Re: Review of the SLAM

(...) too bad you live behind the iron curtain. bwahahahahaha *waits for it at the border checkpoint* pack your bags peasent, you will be sent to the Gulag Penal Colony in the Siberian Nebula. Rick Hallman (URL) Das-Brick.org> (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.794)

  Re: Giant Demonic Armor!

(...) The little bitty armored head is very nice, as is the bristly look of the beast and the splash of color you added. Some great weapons going on there too. Looks a bit big in the shoulders for the legs you've got on him, but maybe that adds to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.794)

  Re: Station 38

With this powerful statement of purpose and order, I predict this station will spread to other desks, and you will soon rise in the office ranks to rule your company with an Iron fist. All your co-workers will bend to your will, all hippy-temps and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.793)

  Station 38

Greetings, I moved office recently. As part of the move all new workstations were given a number - mine was 38. On the irst day at the new office, all workstations had an A4 sheet with the station number on it stuck to the partition. I removed this (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

iron
(score: 0.793)

  Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval

Ah, it's nice to see that people have been busy in my absence. The (URL) two massive forms> of the structure lead me to the name 'Iron Bosom'. And, isn't it just the sort of place that one is closest to the state's almost motherly embrace? Okay, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval

(...) As usual, thanks for building and for posting! It's so detailed, so smooth, so well executed it almost doesn't look like Lego. I wish I could be the Iron Reich's mech subcontractor, but I doubt the State would be trusting enough to outsource (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Street Lamp Ideas

(...) Hi Adrian, I don't know if this is what you are looking for but, here are some very simple lamps that I made. I think it is a common design but I like to think they have a wrought iron appearance. I think the added 1x1 round plate on the top (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.town)

iron
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest: The Prizes

(...) Everyone is required to enter the contest. Those who do not will be beaten with a tire iron. The deadline is a mystery known only to Tim and Kevin, I suggest you build bots immediatly and enter them now so that you don't suddenly get cut off. (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.789)

  MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

Hey all! Space and Trains come together to ensure that bad dudes will take one last ride on the iron horse of the future to the big house of no return! (URL) feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially since I couldn't get all the pictures to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains) !!

iron
(score: 0.789)

More:  Next Page >>