  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 581 – 600 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: IRON MECHA

(...) Sounds good. Count me in. (...) Can you provide at least 2 graphics, i.e. front and back? (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

(...) brickshelf folder (after moderation): <-- (URL) --> So far: playing with leg ideas. I don't like either of them particularly, but I'll probably stick with the larger of the two as far as scale goes. Ignore the colours, they are quite random. (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

(...) hehe... I took apart my white exoforce model too - I only had enough parts to cover one leg, looks like you had the same problem! I like your design. But then it does look fairly like what I'm doing ;) mo. (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

So, more progress. deep link: << (URL) >> I must have rebuilt the hips and waist at least a dozen times, but finally, after discovering this << (URL) >> part, I've managed to get the body moving as I want it to. It moves in all three 'axes' - not (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Iron Mecha Entry: ML-12 Bulldog II

(URL) Lunar L.M. has unveiled their newest one-driver main battle mecha design: ML-12 Bulldog II. ML-12 is an all new design base on the new HF-300 Helium3 reactor and advanced magnetic coating technology, giving it mobility of a recon mecha while (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Iron Mecha Entry: ML-12 Bulldog II

(...) It can be better if LEGO make 464 'Slope Brick Round 1 x 6' in light grey or bley. (...) Thank you! I would like to mention that the 4 barrel machine guns design came from your recent MMP model: (URL) am glad I still have an old 4081a (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Iron Mecha Entry: ML-12 Bulldog II

(...) Eek! ground force I mean. Damn that was some bad writings... OK let me do some LEGO talk. After seeing the contest picture I decided to build the unit as close to it as possible in a realistic near-future style. I built the curvey part of the (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Brandon Griffith's Iron Mecha Entry - by proxy

(...) cute ;) I like it! -- Tobias (remove captial letters and numbers from my address if replying by e-mail) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Not an Iron Mecha: The Prelude

Well I liked the idea, but I didn't want to enter the contest, so even though I finished this a while back, I held off posting until the judges were already out. (2 URLs) Click here> or on the pic. Enjoy! (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Discussion on ALL Of The Iron Mechas

(...) you are a very nice man. (...) element42 = molybdenum = mo = me! (=Matthew Evans, officially) (...) why thankyou very much. I don't really know how impressive the articulation is but I'm quite proud of it. Colourwise, as I mention in the (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Discussion on ALL Of The Iron Mechas

(...) Thanks! I like the description 'clean'. (...) I think judgement should be reserved on that point until I've built a few more! (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Discussion on ALL Of The Iron Mechas

(...) (URL) this shot>; the inertia of those big legs floating behind as the mecha moves forward. The tiered slopes on the lower part of the torso do look a lot like part of a lobster, is that why it is named so? The angling on the top canopy is (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Discussion on ALL Of The Iron Mechas

Bobby, Thanks for publishing this list. It was cool to see your take on the models, and intriguing to find the many Iron Mecha models that were not on the official contest ballot. I hope none of the builders did not join because of an assumption (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Discussion on ALL Of The Iron Mechas

(...) I see what you mean. I really enjoyed the Bandolero story though I did strain my eyes trying to get the details out. I guess I just wish the Bandolero version of the Iron Mecha was the main entry, even if the model was partially altered to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures

Norbert Black wrote in message ... (...) you're (...) start to (...) I just took a look at a pirate sail I did several years ago, and as you say I'm not seeing any cracks. Since I dilute the PVA glue and it soaks right into the fabric there's no (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Faile Street

(...) Thanks, very much! (...) You're right! Or, a cast iron bath tub or refridgerator (sp?). Here in NYC, the sanitation dept won't take the cast iron tubs and people tend to drop them off where ever (in open lots). I don't know how they lift them (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.town)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

(...) The image is merely an inspiration and your MOC will be your interpitation of it. As such, If you think that the legs should also have wheels (or tracks), that would be ok. Also if you feel that 6 legs are required for you to successfully (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Harry Potter?

(...) But the Iron Tower trilogy which was written to give the base series for the later books to rest on had incredible correlation with Lord of the Rings. It seemed like every major scene had a parallel in Lord of the Rings. FUT: (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: New pictures of the Iron Eagle

(...) Rick, wow, that is some piece of work! I think my favorite photo (even though it's a bit blurry) is the iron23.jpg image, where you're looking up at it taking off. What allows the engines to pivot, and what is the chain for that's show in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: New pictures of the Iron Eagle

(...) Thanks! the engines pivot on a 2x1 technic brick with one stud meeting a brick of same with a black pin between them. I have another pin a little ways back as a stopper. the chain is to hold the core hatch shut. Rick (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.151)

More:  Next Page >>