  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 281 – 300 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Og Needs More Inputs (fwd)

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Jim Choate wrote: ----- Forwarded message from Michael Gasperi ----- From: "Michael Gasperi" <gasperi@alynk.com> Subject: Re: Og Needs More Inputs (fwd) Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:52:54 GMT >----- Forwarded message from Michael (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.993)

  Re: Minifig Cryo Chamber

(...) Hehe. Ahh... blinking lights... Enya... zzz.. I was thinking the same thing. Also the 4x6x2? older style space canopies work well, if you're not using them. But any full-sized canopy should do it. And IIRC you won't need to fold their legs. (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.build)

iron
(score: 0.991)

  Re: Upon Furthur Review... and something to look for

(...) I agree completely with your 2nd viewing assessment, though I also knew going in the first time, that Jar Jar was going to be a nuissence, so I was able to look past him, but you do have to admit that he's well done technically, if overly (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 0.990)

  Re: Servo controlers for mindstorms?

(...) Do you mean a piece of hardware or a piece of software? I do not know of any hardware to convert from the Mindstorms output ports to the servo inputs, so if you desire to do this sort of thing you will presumably have to get cozy with a (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.990)

  Re: Adding fuel to the fire

(...) Well . . . they could've handled Zane's character a bit better, but I was talking about the other "bad" guys that weren't as obvious, namely the entie upper deck, her mother, all her friends. As far as DV being mostly mechanical by the time (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 0.989)

  Re: Question about 7101

[Moving to off-topic.fun] (...) Where did you hear about the moon's atmosphere? I try to keep up on Astronomy news, but I've heard nothing about it. It can't be pure sodium, as I'm pretty sure the moon's gravity isn't strong enough to hold it (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Anyone have any luck making a successful floating boat?

From: Erik Eckhardt <esquared@antispam.jps.net> (...) When I was a kid Lego boats came with a large keel piece which was quite heavy (filled with iron or lead?) and effective at putting the CoG below the water line. I don't know if the current boats (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Question about 7101

(...) That's why I thought it was so weird when I first saw it. Supposedly it was detected through spectroscopy, not by the instruments actually sent to the surface--and it's so tenuous that it's almost not an atmosphere. I recall reading it in Jay (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.987)

  The Iron Giant

I just saw The Iron Giant last night(I really regret not going earlier), and it is a fantastic film! Not only does it beat all other animated releases(1) of the past five years, I'd have to say it is the best film of the year! It has equal appeal to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.987)

  Re: The Iron Giant

(...) Kids aren't necessary to go see or enjoy The Iron Giant. As I said, it has equal appeal to both kids and adults. Jeff P.S. Review-wise, The Iron Giant did much better. According to Rotten Tomatoes, The Iron Giant got 65/67 good reviews, while (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.987)

  The Plastic Giant

has anyone tried to make a The Iron Giant out of Legos? Alex "The Iron Spam 'R Us" Roode (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.build)

iron
(score: 0.986)

  RE: VERY [OT] Feathers 'n Lead...

(...) Sorry for the extra quoting here, but the thread was a bit old...and just for everyone's info, both bags have the SAME mass, so they have the same first moment of inertia....I think. The shape of the object generally affects the SECOND momemnt (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

iron
(score: 0.985)

  Re: Lego Solar Cell Specs

Alan Carmack wrote in message ... (...) one (...) Do you happen to know the detailed specifications of the Edmunds Scientific panels? I ask because you need to know both the voltage and the current that will be supplied by the solar panel under (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.985)

  Re: E-6 Recon Droid

(...) It's all mine, I dreamt it up while playing an old video game (Iron Helix)on my computer. I started building and the pieces sort of fell together. (I love it when that happens :-) (...) I thought about adding a manipulator arm, but thought it (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

iron
(score: 0.985)

  Re: Perl rules!

(...) And why did IBM stick all the ROM and system stuff in high memory (>640K), rather than low memory? If they had done that, it would have been (more) possible to extend the address space without totally losing backwards compatibility. Or if (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

iron
(score: 0.984)

  Re: The Iron Giant

Thanks for the prod, Jeff. I just got back. Glad to have seen it on the big screen. Taya, her friend, Nik, his friend and I were the only people in the theater. Too bad. I may just have to start agreeing with Jesse re quality and popularity (NOT!). (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.982)

  Re: The Iron Giant

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FHGA3H.M35@lugnet.com... (...) and it (...) And if your kids are older, or you don't have any: Sixth Sense. And I don't want to hear any "But I hate Bruce Willis" whining. This isn't your (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.982)

  8 wide? was Re: Box Cars

I hereby do admit that 8 wide CAN look good. John showed me a boxcar he has been working on, it has a FRED in the end, integrated grab iron ladders, sliding doors, separated roofwalk, and a whole bunch of other details. It looked really good. It (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.982)

  Re: De Bouwsteen club

(...) That's exactly how I see it, too, except for one thing: it's that "at least until" part that makes me really nervous. What happens when there -are- dozens of clubs around? This could be as soon as 6 months from now. Do we delete or move groups (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.admin.general)

iron
(score: 0.981)

  Re: Give me strength...

Blimey! How did you build up a collection like that???? You must have spent a fortune on it. *envy* The only reason I got 5 bricks was because I had a lucky break back in the 18th century. An old friend of mine was in danger of getting caught with (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.981)

More:  Next Page >>