  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 1381 – 1400 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New newsgroup lugnet.sports for Football/Soccer

(...) Expanding on this point: In Australia "round ball football" is called Soccer universally. It is very popular with schoolkids and there is a national competition (see (URL) ). There are three other codes of football that have a major following (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.loc.au)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) Physically, you can connect track any way you want. So the physical configuration is fine. But I believe he means: "Does it work electrically?" The answer to that is no. And yes. Call the left hand spurs A and B (A is upper). Right-hand spurs (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: New MOC: L-21 Mobile Multi-Role Platform (MMP)

(...) Yes, you're absolutely correct about this, and it's a problem a lot of modern MBTs have as well. However, those hatches were the only pieces I had that could solve this particular design problem. Blame LEGO. Taking this one step further (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Sheikh Yassin

(...) I wasn't actually saying that at all, although I'd happily agree that you could a sense of moral equivalence. But I wasn't commenting on your odd morality, or even the American revived doctrine of pre-emptive self-defense. I was simply (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Help with cables

milind, To check your phone cord, hold the ends together so that the wires are away from each other. Look through the clear connector. The wire colors should line up in this orientation. There is a little more to the DB-25 issue. "Null modem" vs. (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  To Do Lists for everyone

I thought last night's meeting went very well! I've put together a long "To Do" list, sorted by individual, detailing everything (and a little more) that was discussed. Note that there a few unassigned items. Who wants them? I have not talked to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Modular RC kits?

(...) I know you don't need to program it, but the RCX *is* a computer, and it seems ridiculous to use it to achieve remote control. I can buy a 2-channel R/C car for $25, which probably weighs less all together than the RCX and certainly costs 1/4 (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Blair Witch Project - Thoughts?

Adam, (...) Hmm... I know I do that from time to time as well, such as why did I just spend 300.00 on LEGO? :) I can tell it would affect some people though. (...) Well, I know I am usually on one side or the other (Usually on the right ;) ), and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  What would a howitzer be ??

Here's my dilemna - how should I treat a WWII-style howitzer in Brikwars rules? The barrel, from breech to tip, is 16 studs long, and it's simply mounted on a two-wheel chassis with which to be towed by my Sd.kfz 251 Halftrack. When we last played (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Updated To Do lists

This list is NOT complete. It doesn't cover all the arrangements that some of you have made with each other, and probably leaves out other things, but hopefully will be enough of a reminder for you. Shared responsilibities are listed under each (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: SCAB's !!! THE TRUTH!

(...) the TRUTH... YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!! (URL) Miss, are a Fraud. and a PHONY. I would like to submit to the learned member of LUGNET, the following evidence. I ask those here and at home to view this: (URL) DUN DUN music) A small child (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: what makes us different?

(...) I reckon there are a few reasons: 1. Building decent ships is a challenge, and tends to involve some difficult to find parts. 2. There is less popular culture inspiration for piratic stuff than for space (or even castle or town). 3. There is a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention

Here's the start of a few ideas that the Greater Florida LEGO User Group (GFLUG) will share under a (URL) attribution share-alike creative commons license>. If you like these ideas & decided to host an event based on these ideas, just give us (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX) !!

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

(...) Dang, and here I was going to nominate the E. P. Joslin Center for the Study of the Effects of Bushmill's and Guinness. (...) That all just kind of fell out of my head as I typed it. Looking back at it, I didn't so much mean "I didn't want to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: SCLTC Sets World Record for Largest US Flag

(...) David, Thomas, and I built some sample stripes using some 14 gauge Romex wire as a flexible contour guide. We locked the wire down in place using bricks on 10 48x48 stud baseplates and built the sample stripe next to it. When we got something (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Recreational vehicles and more questions about the US

(...) XFUT .o-t.fun OK... where should I start... (Just a few terms so you know what I'm talking about: groups are organized by age. A "Shevet" is a local group, containing kids of various ages.) Israel in general is a very outdoors country. The (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Debate's current problem (was Re: Uselessness of .debate)

Frank Filz wrote in message <3A3F972C.2F1C@minds...ng.com>... (...) Having followed a great many debates here, on Usenet and in my workplace SPAM forum[1], I have watched some of the greats[2] at work such as the legendary Derek Smart, and our own (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Crazy, OK Heretical Idea ...

(...) There are also a few in Star Wars, Spybotics, and Racers, but I can't recall ever seeing any that didn't come in Technic sets. (...) Pretty much the same all the way through. Sorta. The metallic colors are produced by using a different type of (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  FT: Brickmaster & Star Wars Minis, 4482, 7667, 7668, Chrome Stormtroopers, and More

---...--- Have ---...--- I have the following Mini sets from 2003-2004: 4484 - X-wing Fighter and TIE Advanced 4485 - Anakin's Podracer and Sebulba's Podracer 4486 - AT-ST and Snowspeeder 4487 - Jedi Starfighter and Slave I 4488 - Millennium Falcon (...) (11 years ago, 6-Apr-14, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC

A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC ===...=== Hi everyone. I thought that some of you might be interested in a recently completed custom minifig of mine - a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in dismounted full dress scarlet. Thanks to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town) !!

iron
(score: 1.148)

More:  Next Page >>