  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 1261 – 1280 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Znap use for station roof

I used znap to build a classic iron-and-glass platform roof (with large arches). Looks ok. No pics yet. Eric (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.195)

  Re: Isolating rails

(...) Mindstorms has more than 2 voltage outputs (8+, you can write a program to split it in NQC to 100 discrete power levels, from 0.01 sec power on to 1. sec power on) I have a fair amount of experence doing exactly what you are proposing to do, (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.195)

  Re: washing pirate sails

I have ironed sails using close the highest setting: "Wool/Cotton" and it worked fine. To protect the sail from any stain from the iron, I placed the sail between two sheets of printer paper. This also probably helps to avoid accidentally burning (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.195)

  Re: washing pirate sails

(...) the (...) Hi Steve I have washed many sails using a mild whool cleaner and warm water. You will have to iron the sails once dried. My wife was amazed to watch me ironing something :) Marco (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.195)

  Re: Anyone want hinge bricks from Lego Direct?

(...) Hi, John, An Internet search reveals that there are several cities with a "Flat Iron" Building. What they all share is a general wedge-shaped floor plan, built to occupy a troublesome space between to almost-parallel streets. Which particular (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.arch)

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:391032A5.6B0922...ich.edu... (...) Hey that gives me an idea! With hinges and classic windows, I could build a Flat Iron Building! Cool! Yeah, I want some of these parts... Build On! John Matthews (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.195)

  Re: Anyone want hinge bricks from Lego Direct?

here's the building I'd love to build if I could get my hands on the pieces for it (especially those hinges.) It's the BP building in Cleveland, OH, former US headquarters of BP Oil (who merged with Amoco and moved into the ugly Amoco building in (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

iron
(score: 0.195)

  Re: A BSB at Port Block

(...) Neat! Well, I'm not sure _Gloire_ will be gaming--I'm not sure that the Pirate Game can quite accurately account for iron-hulled ships of that monstrous size. ;) (...) "Arrrr, this be the trusty pirate ship Fresh Daisy. Surrender or we'll (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.195)

  Re: A BSB at Port Block

(...) It's that part just under the leaned-over mast-piece bowsprit. Usually the figurehead sits on this. In the original RBR it's a yellow wedge about 8-10 studs long (sorry, it's not here at the moment.) I placed the "wings" over that and (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.195)

  Re: LBFR Apparatus Instructions

(...) Very odd...the files are on the server and the link matches up with the directory and filenames. I'll have to have a chat with someone... A self-extracting archive is (in this case) a zipfile written to an exe with a small amount of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.town)

iron
(score: 0.195)

  Re: New kit added

I've added another kit to my web page. Modeled on the Tyne Dock/Consett Iron Ore hoppers, this is the 3rd kit which I am offering. Feel free to take a look at: (URL) Powell Member, Guild of Bricksmiths (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

iron
(score: 0.194)

  Re: Elian Gonzales

(...) Let me connect the dots for you. Arguably, Elian's mother would have been better served if she could have flown from Cuba to FL in a commercial airliner. Or even taken a large passenger liner, or in extremis, a 50 foot fishing trawler. But (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.194)

  Re: Iron Dragon (was: Re: Stephenson's Rocket)

(...) Cool. thanks Hopefully they will reuse the basic game engine to do some of the other non fantasy based ones too. ++Lar (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.194)

  Iron Dragon (was: Re: Stephenson's Rocket)

(...) This may be old news, but I just discovered that Iron Dragon is being created as a PC game. See (URL) for a few details. Chris (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.194)

  Re: Recreational vehicles and more questions about the US

(...) XFUT .o-t.fun OK... where should I start... (Just a few terms so you know what I'm talking about: groups are organized by age. A "Shevet" is a local group, containing kids of various ages.) Israel in general is a very outdoors country. The (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.194)

  New kit added

I've added another kit to my web page. Modeled on the Tyne Dock/Consett Iron Ore hoppers, this is the 3rd kit which I am offering. Feel free to take a look at: (URL) Powell Member, Guild of Bricksmiths (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

iron
(score: 0.194)

  RE:Thought on pbForth

(...) I get really sad everytime I hear people talking about their first computer experiences including assembling their own computer... I get the feeling that I have been missing out on a lot of fun stuff! been deprived of great fun because I am (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

iron
(score: 0.193)

  What would a howitzer be ??

Here's my dilemna - how should I treat a WWII-style howitzer in Brikwars rules? The barrel, from breech to tip, is 16 studs long, and it's simply mounted on a two-wheel chassis with which to be towed by my Sd.kfz 251 Halftrack. When we last played (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

iron
(score: 0.193)

  Stephenson's Rocket

(...) What, pray tell, is this? By the title, I'd adjudge it to do with railroads, but is it a PC game, a board game, or what? My faves in the RR genre: PC: Railroad Tycoon (original, strangely enough) Board: 1830 when serious, Eurorails or Iron (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Stephenson's Rocket

(...) Board. It is of German origin. It's by Reiner Knizia and distributed in English in the US by Rio Grande Games. It's a fairly abstract board game, but is very very challenging. I most highly reccommend it. (...) I've played a few hundred hours (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 0.193)

More:  Next Page >>